Hey guys

Recently agreed on a trade for my fender fm212r for a 2nd gen itouch and 15euro

If anyone has one , what do you think of em?
Vintage ICON Peter Green Replica Les Paul
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 (New Valves )
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
They are pretty cool. I'm typing this reply with mine right now
Blue Red Yellow Green
I think it'll be obsolete in a few months when they release a newer version
Check out my band Disturbed
I am hopefully getting one in september
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by wizards?
120g Ipod classic>new fancy pants ones.

This man not only has an awesome avatar which corresponds with my own, he is also speaking a shitload of sense.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I'm an Ipod classic kinda guy.

ooooh yeah!

Also, people died in the making of that Iphone.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by wizards?

flash memory > hard disk drive.

mainly because an HDD is unreliable and will break on you sooner or later. flash is more reliable and more shock absorbent.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by osXtiger
I'm an Ipod classic kinda guy.

ooooh yeah!

Also, people died in the making of that Iphone.

died!? how did they manage that?

and whats all this i hear about the iPod/iPhones exploding or something?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by wizards?

agreed but TS did get a decent deal.
Quote by asator
This man not only has an awesome avatar which corresponds with my own, he is also speaking a shitload of sense.

This man not only has a shitty avatar, he is also an asskissing sigwhore.
Last edited by The Contagen at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by paintITblack39
flash memory > hard disk drive.

mainly because an HDD is unreliable and will break on you sooner or later. flash is more reliable and more shock absorbent.

I agree with this man. Besides, even if Apple releases a newer one soon, what more could you really want? All I need is a better external speaker.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by wizards?

I love my ipod touch, I can listen to music, use skype (very well), download thousands of apps, and most of all chill in the pit .
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Apples are pretty overrated. Not trying to start a flame war or war of any sorts, just please at least consider your other options before going with another ipod product. /leaves
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
Apples are pretty overrated. Not trying to start a flame war or war of any sorts, just please at least consider your other options before going with another ipod product. /leaves

Have you used an ipod touch before? Honestly I don't think any other mp3 player can compare in its abilities with how there is literally an app for anything you could think of.
Quote by Shpongled
Have you used an ipod touch before? Honestly I don't think any other mp3 player can compare in its abilities with how there is literally an app for anything you could think of.

Because I don't need all that ****. All I would want is something that has a huge hard drive and enough light on the screen for me to read what is being played. All those apps will completely trash your battery life, meaning you will have to recharge more often and you will ruin the battery life.

Plus the touch part of it is really annoying to me. If I want to go up, I want to press and hold something, not spend a couple seconds slightly skimming over a d-pad that will go past where you want it.

The Ipod is everything you need, yes, and it does have the support by apple that is really good, however MP3 players only need to do one thing good: play music.

Everything else I do I use my computer or phone for, which 100% of the time is faster and easier to use than the other apps that the touch has.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I've wanted a touch since my 5th generation Video broke. I'm hoping they release a 64gb Touch in September, or "redo" the Classic; it's definitely due for an update, other than memory. But I guess it wouldn't be "classic" then...
Quote by ScottElwood
Because I don't need all that ****. All I would want is something that has a huge hard drive and enough light on the screen for me to read what is being played. All those apps will completely trash your battery life, meaning you will have to recharge more often and you will ruin the battery life.

Plus the touch part of it is really annoying to me. If I want to go up, I want to press and hold something, not spend a couple seconds slightly skimming over a d-pad that will go past where you want it.

The Ipod is everything you need, yes, and it does have the support by apple that is really good, however MP3 players only need to do one thing good: play music.

Everything else I do I use my computer or phone for, which 100% of the time is faster and easier to use than the other apps that the touch has.

No they don't, I charge it at night before I go to sleep. I rarely have a problem with the battery running out and I use apps and the internet all the time when I'm bored in class.

Again, have you actually used one? The interface is actually really easy to use. Without a doubt it's the best ipod I've owned.

Yes mp3 players only need to play music, but the other features are what make the device unique. And yes you can use your phone or computer to do the other things, but not on the go. I don't have a laptop so the ipod touch is great for using internet and other apps when I'm around campus.
Quote by ScottElwood
...not spend a couple seconds slightly skimming over a d-pad that will go past where you want it...

i hate it when that happens.

especally since i have the mental capacity of a spoon and can't go back.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Quote by Tanooki
i hate it when that happens.

especally since i have the mental capacity of a spoon and can't go back.

Josh likes this
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good