Hey Pit. Every time that I go over to this friend of mine's house I always get a zit. It happens every time I spend the night there and it only happens at his house. Is there something that causes this?
Maybe he rubs grease on your face while you sleep.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Maybe he jizzes on your face while you sleep.

Actually, jizz and pee is supposed to reduce zits.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Actually, jizz and pee is supposed to reduce zits.
And you know that because...
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
And you know that because...

I figured it out with your mother the other day, left her face real smooth.

I'm just joking.
Quote by StewieSwan
Maybe he rubs grease on your face while you sleep.

"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I donno, maybe you eat more greays foods while being there, or its hotter there so you sweat while you sleep.
Quote by Gregray88
I donno, maybe you eat more greays foods while being there, or its hotter there so you sweat while you sleep.

His room usually is really hot and sticky, but I never actually sleep while I'm there.
I would'nt look here for a serious answer to your problem.

But to go with the group, perhaps he ejaculated semen from his penis onto your facial region?
idk, you want to know something wierd? when i went to the beach my acne completely dissapeared, and when I got back, it began to come back again, WTF??
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Megavanseelamb
His room usually is really hot and sticky
I wonder why?

Oh and wizards?, love your sig. A couple months ago I saw a Dead Kennedys sticker on a Mini Cooper, which is sort of the same I guess, except it's not as catchy
kill all humans
Could be the airborne spores from a house fungus that lives in carpets, curtains etc.
Next time tie a plastic bag over your head before going to sleep... worked for me.
hahahahah wizards?

i wasn't trying to say anything, apart from the fact that i respect your sense of humour.

Quite frankly i dont give a **** about a sig or anything.

so, if you want to think that. please kindly go **** yourself
Oh man, I haven't seen wizards? around for freakin' ages.

And OP. It's stress. Trust me. I don't usually get zits, and then when my ex comes a callin' BAM, ****ing loads of 'em.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by d3adh3adch3mist
Could be the airborne spores from a house fungus that lives in carpets, curtains etc.
Next time tie a plastic bag over your head before going to sleep... worked for me.

...That would kill him, dipshit...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by osXtiger
Oh man, I haven't seen wizards? around for freakin' ages.

And OP. It's stress. Trust me. I don't usually get zits, and then when my ex comes a callin' BAM, ****ing loads of 'em.

Same here,
The other day I almost shat myself when she came to my house.
Quote by Megavanseelamb
His room usually is really hot and sticky, but I never actually sleep while I'm there.

i think i've heard somewhere that irregular sleep schedules (in your case, staying up all night) can result in zits, pimples, blackheads, etc.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance