Does any one have a nice sounding riff that i could that is impressive to play, but not insanely difficult to play??? And my guitar is a Fender Squire Strat and i have a DOD death medal distortion pedal. Thanks!!!
Make your own...
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by donisthatcool
Does any one have a nice sounding riff that i could that is impressive to play, but not insanely difficult to play??? And my guitar is a Fender Squire Strat and i have a DOD death medal distortion pedal. Thanks!!!

well if your talking about a song then this prob belongs in the electric guitar thread, if you want someone elses riff, well then, good luck becasue i doubt anyone would trust a random bro on the net with their most trusted riff.
||-----------------|---------------|----------------|------------------||
||o----------------|---------------|----------------|-----------------o||
||--0---3---5----0-|---3---6-5-----|-0---3---5----3-|---0----(0)-------||
||--0---3---5----0-|---3---6-5-----|-0---3---5----3-|---0----(0)-------||
||o----------------|---------------|----------------|-----------------o||
||-----------------|---------------|----------------|------------------||

You dont have to thank me.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
The main riff in Paul Gilbert's Screaming Blues-o-Mania would probably fit the bill.
wow dude srsly? smoke on the water? cmon. thanks tho!
Current Gear:
Fender Squire Strat
DOD Death Medal Distortion pedal
ESP LTD H-300 *YEA SON*
Fender Squire amp *BOO*
Quote by ebon00
The main riff in Paul Gilbert's Screaming Blues-o-Mania would probably fit the bill.

Is that seroiusly a song name???

For such a great guitarist, he sucks at naming songs.