Page 1 of 2
So... Does everyone remember Zakk Wylde's coffin shaped guitar? I found a new pic of it and it's an EPIPHONE not Gibson. Maybe it's a prototype of a new signature he's gonna put out? Your thoughts if you will.....

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Schecter already did it.

EDIT: i still wouldn't buy either this or the gibson version or the schecter version
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Aug 10, 2009,
...He has no taste, does he?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I'm glad Ozzy fired him, didn't really like much he did with Ozzy.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by Its So Easy

Me neither. He was my least favourite Ozzy guitarist.
No More Tears is a pretty good album though.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Its So Easy

wait a minute how and when did this happen??
Quote by ltd v100
wait a minute how and when did this happen??

this is pretty old news... =/
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by black-sabbath
Me neither. He was my least favourite Ozzy guitarist.

Yea that was about it for me though.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by black-sabbath

No More Tears and No Rest For The Wicked were his best Ozzy albums IMO. I liked Black Rain too.

Quote by randomhero93

This
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by randomhero93

well i just now heard bout it
Quote by randomhero93

maybe some people dont sit on a computer all day?
I saw him last night at JJO Band Camp in Madison, WI. Honestly, I was not impressed with the 7 minute unaccompanied guitar solo he played. Not too impressed with BLS either, TBH.

...On topic, I don't much like the styling of that guitar. And I bet it wasn't built to Epiphone specs either. Gibby Custom Shop all the way for Mr. Wylde.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
And I bet it wasn't built to Epiphone specs either. Gibby Custom Shop all the way for Mr. Wylde.

Yeah there was a pic of it where you couldn't see the top of the headstock and everyone assumed it was a Gibson but I was really surprised when I found out it was an Epi
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
I saw him last night at JJO Band Camp in Madison, WI. Honestly, I was not impressed with the 7 minute unaccompanied guitar solo he played. Not too impressed with BLS either, TBH.

...On topic, I don't much like the styling of that guitar. And I bet it wasn't built to Epiphone specs either. Gibby Custom Shop all the way for Mr. Wylde.

Yeah, he sucks lately, his old soloing style was much better and interesting, he's lost it all.

This coming from a man who has his entire discography including Book of Shadows and Pride and Glory.
Quote by trashbeast
maybe some people dont sit on a computer all day?

i actually skateboard and play guitar more than i'm on the computer. lol
Quote by pedromiles101
i still dunno why all the hate towards him........but eh oh well....as for the guitar....i like the neck inlays and stuff...but....the body isnt for me...too boxy....would make me feel like im playing an odd acoustic.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Quote by heretic-clown
i still dunno why all the hate towards him.

Me neither

Quote by heretic-clown
the body isnt for me...too boxy....would make me feel like im playing an odd acoustic.

It looks like it'd be heavy as hell. It looks okay IMO but yeah i agree it's boxy. I like the inlays alot though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
That guitar looks uncomfortable to play, like how would you hold onto it if you're sitting? Most guitars have some sort of curve or crevice to brace it against. Guess he'll just have to stand.
Quote by Perp8tualMotion
Thank you, Red Comet, for restoring a bit of my faith in human kind.
This guitar fails.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
Went something like this. "Zak we have this butt ugly ass guitar we want you to endorse of course heres your check". Wonder if theres some sort of sliding scale the uglier the guitar the bigger the payday.

There was a time when I thought he was really good. Of course he was an up and comer touring with ozzy during the "no more tears" tour when I saw him. But once you sell your soul to the guys in suits I lose all respect and stop listening.
I'm glad Zakk got fired too, maybe all the fanboy ass-kissing will drop by at least 60%

No More Tears was a great album, though

His tone is ear rape, I prefer Kirk Hammett's tone much over Zakk's, and they both wank Distortion and Wah too much

I would probably buy that guitar if it was a bass, something tells me it'd be a cooler bass

And to be honest all his sig guitars are really ugly, especially the camo bullseye and then the buzzsaw, and then the one with the civil war flag with all those button thingies
2009 (Used, w/ Tex Mex pups ) MIM Strat
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Is AASing for Blackstar HT-5 head and speaker
Is GASing for Kramer Striker Custom w/o FR
I.. AM.. THE.....THREADKILLER!
Last edited by PurpleClawz at Aug 10, 2009,
Randy Rhoads >>> Zakk Wylde

Anyway, the idea isnt very original. I'm sure there will be plenty of people out there who are all "OMG! diz iz so BR00T4L!! I gotta get one and play it thru my spider amp!"
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
Randy Rhoads >>> Zakk Wylde

Well that was extremely pointless, irrelevant, and generally stupid.

On that note, I'm more surprised that a big guy like Zakk (who is used to hefting around his Les Pauls) is playing a little coffin-shaped guitar
Zakk is my favorite guitar player ever, but wow....that is one ugly ass guitar
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Im pretty sure he is only playing epi's now altho i could be very wrong, one of my buddys at a show in vancouver had a sig gibson wylde and he wouldent sign it. also most of his new guitars comming out are epi now , am i super wrong or..
He used 2 or 3 guitars when i saw him in BC. His soloing was kinda painful to listen to with the EQ high set at max. It sounded a lot better when my ears were closed.
Quote by necrosis1193
...He has no taste, does he?

You just can't handle his BRUTAL use of CRUSHING overdrive!
That coffin guitar ranks among the silliest looking guitars alongside the hole-y Explorer and the reverse V.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by randomhero93
Schecter already did it.

EDIT: i still wouldn't buy either this or the gibson version or the schecter version

the Al jurgen signature
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Well first off they parted ways, im sure Ozzy didnt fire him because of the way He is. Hes always said open door policy.

Im 100% that Zakk still uses Gibbos as they have made him loads of sigs. I am a Zakk fan but i know his playing has gone down hill. Its somethin people just go through now and again.

That coffin guitar does look stupid, probably one of their many protos which fail before their released
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
Well first off they parted ways, im sure Ozzy didnt fire him because of the way He is. Hes always said open door policy.

Im 100% that Zakk still uses Gibbos as they have made him loads of sigs. I am a Zakk fan but i know his playing has gone down hill. Its somethin people just go through now and again.

That coffin guitar does look stupid, probably one of their many protos which fail before their released

/thread

Someone get this man an Internet.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
/thread

Someone get this man an Internet.

excuse me what the hell are u on
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
excuse me what the hell are u on

ultimate-guitar.com
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
ultimate-guitar.com

Point proven why some little 15 yr old kid just aint worth the bother, keep goin the way you are kid. U are just pathetic
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Page 1 of 2