So with college coming up 12 days from now, I took a look at my gear and realized that in no way would it ever all fit there. Ever. So I tearfully parted with my Laney AOR head and the guitar that really brought me along in my playing and headed down to the city and the vast amount of music stores it contained.

That was a couple of days ago and now I'm ready for the pics. First off, my new guitar (I know this is Gear and Accessories, but I figure the rest of the thread makes up for it).

Aaaand the headstock. It's a couple years old, but it's the guitar that I've always played whenever I went to Guitar Center.

So when I get home, I check the mailbox and what is in there? Why, a Fuzz Pedal of course!

And last but not least, THIS!

What could it be? There seems to be an angelic light obscuring the top... I know, let's just take a picture of it!

Pic was taken shortly after seeing how clean it got after a volume rolloff.

In short, I just spent most of the money I made this summer but with the sounds I'm getting, I'm calling a worth it.
sweet axe and amp.!
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Happy new setup day!

Im saving up alllll the money im making right now to buy a new head,cab and rack units + a rack roadcase.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Congrats on everything, but resize the pics please. It took a long time to load.
PM me for newts
I'm almost embarrassed that I knew what colors those wavelengths corresponded to.
How's the speaker in the TT? The head always sounded too thin and grainy to me even through a big cab.
I hate you.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Roc8995
I'm almost embarrassed that I knew what colors those wavelengths corresponded to.
How's the speaker in the TT? The head always sounded too thin and grainy to me even through a big cab.

It's okay. I can't even play frisbee without equations flashing through my head after taking AP Physics, so I know what it's like.

The bass isn't what I'm used to, but I'd say it's far from thin or grainy and that's through the standard speaker and a bass cab I have lying about. It's definitely grown on me since it came home.
I'm going to have to do this in the next year....

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Congratz............I love the PRS!!!!
not a bad day man!! Good for you

Nice looking guitar!
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Triple oranges! Seriously though, nice setup for a college rig, reminds me I may as well start saving for a barebones college dorm setup so I'm not out on a limb once I do finally get to the point I need one...how's the setup sound?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Necrosis, setup sounds amazing. I'll probably rip out and re-wire the PRS and put in a JB/59 set, but if I wasn't such a snob, it'd be perfect

And acdc, it was hard to let the Laney go, but sometimes you have to sacrifice what you love the most. I can't complain about the Tiny Terror though. I rarely had the opportunity to crank the AOR and with this, I get that nice saturation at... well, dorm level.
$250. I got it used for $300, but $250 was the best offer anyone gave and I had a good ride with the amp so I'm fine with it. Plus, that amp was half of the PRS.
Good to know that now
I'm always looking around at gear and if I see any good priced AORs, I'll send a link your way.