I was thinking about picking up a Vox Amplug. What are your thoughts on the AC30 and the Metal amplugs? Or if you have played any of the other ones that would be good too. What i want to know mainly is what features are on it... Like are some just clean and are some just distortion or do they have 2 channels? Is there any EQ on them? Thanks.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
There's volume, tone, and gain controls.
They sound pretty good, I think if you want a better range of tones the pocket POD express would be better, but for something super stripped down the amplug is good. The tone is a bit better than the pocket POD.
Quote by Roc8995
There's volume, tone, and gain controls.
They sound pretty good, I think if you want a better range of tones the pocket POD express would be better, but for something super stripped down the amplug is good. The tone is a bit better than the pocket POD.

Yeah i want somethin small like that that i can take around. I tried the mini marshalls and didn't really like it that much
EDIT: Is the pocket pod an actual amp or just an FX processor?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 10, 2009,
I have the AC30 one, and to be honest it sounds better than my first SS amp.

...Then again it was a fender frontman so I guess that works out.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
I have an AC30 one and find it's great when I do the obligatory family visits at holidays. I just throw it in my bag with a set of earphones and I'm good for the weekend.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1