spent like 30 mins trying to figure out how to do it.... a smarter idea...

just ask you guys

-spanks
Washburn / Boogiestreet guitars boogiebolt 2 w/ blackouts
#10/50

Jackson DK2S
Randall RG100 G3 Plus
squier bullet w/ebony board
ibanez weeping demon
i must be blind... when i click on my name. wheres the control panel ?
#10/50

Jackson DK2S
Randall RG100 G3 Plus
ibanez weeping demon
What status are you trying to change? The thing bellow your name (registered user)?
ok your reading this right now. stop and go to the top of the page find the search bar and look all the way left of that and it says Control Panel FAQ Members list search and whatever once you get into the control panel look to the left side of your page and go to edit options or something like that
The control panel in the thing in the top left corner that says "Control Panel".

What exactly are you trying to change?
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
no, update my sig. i got new gear
#10/50

Jackson DK2S
Randall RG100 G3 Plus
ibanez weeping demon
Quote by allskillage
no, update my sig. i got new gear

Here's an idea.

You put the sig there to start with, so if your dumb enough to not be able to do it again, go away. preferably to somewhere without an internet connection.

14-year-olds....
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
i must be in the wrong place, i click on my name, then i cant see it. i even did ctr+f and typed in control p, nothing
#10/50

Jackson DK2S
Randall RG100 G3 Plus
ibanez weeping demon
Quote by allskillage
i must be in the wrong place, i click on my name, then i cant see it. i even did ctr+f and typed in control p, nothing

stop clicking on your name i dont know who told you to do that. you go to the top of ANY page right under the add theres control panel click that go to the left side of the page after clicking that then go to edit signature. jesus.
Quote by allskillage

Don't click on your name, it takes you to your profile.

When you're on the FORUMS (like, now), the Control Panel is in the top left corner of the forums.

And, this should be in another section =(
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by Kosh H
Here's an idea.

You put the sig there to start with, so if your dumb enough to not be able to do it again, go away. preferably to somewhere without an internet connection.

14-year-olds....

or you could not be an ass, im retarded. be considerate of my server mental disability
#10/50

Jackson DK2S
Randall RG100 G3 Plus
ibanez weeping demon
Quote by allskillage
or you could not be an ass, im retarded. be considerate of my server mental disability

just leave
ohhh, lolololol. thanks for the help, id make fun of myself if it were someone else to so idc.
#10/50

Jackson DK2S
Randall RG100 G3 Plus
ibanez weeping demon
Dude, have you read any of this thread? WE TOLD YOU AT LEAST FOUR TIMES WHAT TO DO, AND YOU STILL KEEP CLICKING ON YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.