my friends mom is a vegetable now (she is basically just a body and her brain is dead). him and his girlfriend are really really sad right now and i just want to help. its been a really long time since ive been through this and i was wondering, what can i do to help?
What thats sad, be there for them, tell them if they need anything you'll be there, ect you get my point.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by zchavez09
try being there for them

This.

Just ask how you can help them get through this. Then, do it.
I'm very sorry about your friends mom, just try to comfort them.
Just tell them that you're there for whatever they need you for, and make sure to be there for them too.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
not to sound rude, but how in the hell would we know what they would want?

ask them and help as much as you can (or want).
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Turn her into soup.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by randyaintdead82
my friends mom is a vegetable now (she is basically just a body and her brain is dead). him and his girlfriend are really really sad right now and i just want to help. its been a really long time since ive been through this and i was wondering, what can i do to help?

YOU'VE HAD HIS HAPPEN BEFORE?!?

Poor guy...honestly, you should really be there for the guy...that's a tough thing to go through.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
just be there for them. we cant tell you what to do or say, you will just know.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by ryan_nadon
Turn her into soup.

This is why you don't bring this to the pit.

Try not to call her a 'vegetable' I'm sure he won't appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by InvaderTSN
I was hoping that this thread was about how your friend's mom turned into a carrot or something. That'd be way more entertaining.

a lot tastier too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
It seems to me that "vegetable" is a little unsensitive, or at least in the context you have placed it. Maybe that's somewhere to start. After one year of being in a persistent vegetative state (which is classified as a month), it is classified as Permanent Vegetative State (PVS).

Don't tell us "she is basically just a body and her brain is dead", actually look into what happened, and thoroughly understand the situation.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Gsaws
It seems to me that "vegetable" is a little unsensitive, or at least in the context you have placed it. Maybe that's somewhere to start. After one year of being in a persistent vegetative state (which is classified as a month), it is classified as Permanent Vegetative State (PVS).

Don't tell us "she is basically just a body and her brain is dead", actually look into what happened, and thoroughly understand the situation.

But if you don't call her a vegetable, what material will we use for our insensitive jokes?

Also, instead of a carrot how about broccoli?

Transfer your brain into her body.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
Try to be optimistic and cheerful around them. Acting sad around sad people only pulls the world into a giant mob of sadness.
Quote by RobinTrower12
Try to be optimistic and cheerful around them. Acting sad around sad people only pulls the world into a giant mob of sadness.

Or be a douche and say "look on the bright side, at least you don't have to deal with her nagging anymore..."

In the absence of Kensai, I will give a typical Kensai response:

My vegetable is basically my friend's mom.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Not a plain carrot, though. That'd be gross.

Unless you could... skin that carrot?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
If you really wanna help, bring some ranch dressing, and put her out of her misery. Mmmmm, salad.
Quote by due 07
In the absence of Kensai, I will give a typical Kensai response:

My vegetable is basically my friend's mom.

You remember in the Muppet Show when Fozzy Bear would get tomatoes thrown at him while Statler and Waldorf would make jokes about how much he sucked?

That's what your joke reminded me of. Not Kensai.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm not really much of a vegetable person. I really just eat corn and baked potatoes as far as vegetables go.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You remember in the Muppet Show when Fozzy Bear would get tomatoes thrown at him while Statler and Waldorf would make jokes about how much he sucked?

That's what your joke reminded me of. Not Kensai.

What's the difference?