Let's say I practice this for an hour a day. How long do you think it will take to master it? Also, do you think it will be too hard for me, because the hardest solos I know are the Like the Angel by Rise Against solo and the first solo in Welcome Home (Sanitarium) by Metallica.
Sending a dummy to my God.

It shouldn't be to hard honestly if you practice is an hour a day.A lot of it is just using fast bending,repetitive 16th note pull offs and I think he just uses the minor scale in B so if you can do that and know that scale you should be fine.Maybe take 2-3 days?
I'm not entirely sure though because i've never seen you play.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by metallicaboy27 at Aug 10, 2009,
Quote by metallicaboy27
It shouldn't be to hard honestly if you practice is an hour a day.A lot of it is just using fast bending,repetitive 16th note pull offs and I think he just uses the minor scale in B so if you can do that and know that scale you should be fine.Maybe take 2-3 days?
I'm not entirely sure though because i've never seen you play.

On the 16th note pull offs, how should those be picked? Down, pulloff, down?

its easily my fav solo...it shouldnt take you too long..its 1 of those solos...that as soon as u know it...it come natural

within a week you should be able to play it pretty damn well
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
The notes to this solo are dead easy to remember,it's one of those that you'll learn fast.