I know for a fact that Im getting a Fender Jazz. I just dont know what color. Im aiming for the Lake Placid Blue with a maple fretboard, but I dont want to have the pickguard white. Is there anywhere I can view this bass with multiple different pickguard choices?

Im seriously about to print out the photo and color it. Thats how much I want to see what it would look like. Im thinking of maybe just a black pickguard, but if you guys have any other oppinions, Id love to hear them.
Also, if you have another color besides LPB that you think would go great with a different color pickguard, Im open to that too.
I just got ebony and took the pickguard off. I hated the white pickguard. Also I just don't like pickguards for some reason.
Quote by sk8nalmost1394
I just got ebony and took the pickguard off. I hated the white pickguard. Also I just don't like pickguards for some reason.

haha.

I heard that Black with a maple neck and a black pickguard with white lining looks awesome, btu I cant find one like that.
Photoshop is your friend
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Very quick and dirty, I am pretty tired right now. To be honest I am not even sure if it is Lake Placid Blue, but I think it is.

I'd tap that ^^^
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
I want to see it with black hardware.
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
Quote by cal1
I want to see it with black hardware.

that would look killer.

What do you guys think if this?

Keep in mind, its very rough, as I just did it with paint.
Last edited by navarreguitaris at Aug 11, 2009,