Page 4 of 73
well here's my When All Light Dies attempt:

sorry if i got a little too brutal. Also I have just the logo in plain white, red, or black, and yeah if youre even the slightest bit interested, I can make adjustments and show you the rest
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Overlooked X2
Band name:UnHoly Grace
Genre:Melodic metal
colors:black and white (or any ther dark colors)
font:very readable but cool
background:somthing dark and bliblical (more on the anti christian side)
Quote by Acronikos
well here's my When All Light Dies attempt:

sorry if i got a little too brutal. Also I have just the logo in plain white, red, or black, and yeah if you're even the slightest bit interested, I can make adjustments and show you the rest

God i love you. That's awesome, too brutal? if anything its not brutal enough! ha ha, the only thing im a little iffy on is the text, its cool an all, but the dies part looks a little sketchy, like its maybe to think. Could you post the logos in the red white and black as well please so i can save them to my hard drive.

Also i have an album that will be finished soon, would you interested in taking a stab at some cover art?

I'm more than happy to pay you for your time and effort. And you will get full credits for the album art

Edit: I'm pretty openly against religion, so I'm cool with anything to do with that as well ;p
I know I'm asking for a lot but like i said i am willing to pay for your services

Edit again...: I just wanted to add in that, When All Light Dies, is meant to be taken in the sense that Light is a metaphor for God or what ever. Probably should have said that in the first place my bad.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Last edited by AstheticsOfHate at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by rolpie
HERES 1!!!!!

oh sorry about the waste of your time but in the end I gave up waiting and made this:
Attachments:
.gif
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave
OVERLOOKED X3
Band Name: As Seasons Change
Genre : Deathcore
Influences: Suicide Silence, Suffocation, Thy Art Is Murder
Style: something such as the above bands?
Colors: Something that would suit a black background? Or any that you think suit.
For online and offline use thanxs in advance
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
God i love you. Thats awesome, too brutal? if anything its not brutal enough! haha, the only thing im a little iffy on is the text, its cool an all, but the dies part looks a little sketchy, like its maybe to think. Could you post the logos in the red white and black aswell please so i can save them to my hard drive.

Also i have an album that will be finished soon, would you interested in taking a stab at some cover art?

I'm more than happy to pay you for your time and effort. And you will get full credits for the album art

Edit: I'm pretty openly against religon, so i'm cool with anything to do with that aswell ;p
I know im asking for alot but like i said i am willing to pay for your servies

that sounds fantastic, I will upload the plain logos soon. Also I can change the "dies" font and see if you like something a little less sketchy. I would love to give album cover a stab, and if your willing to pay, then I will throw in a free t-shirt design for the heck of it. PM me with ideas, maybe a link to your music, and we can do business.

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Band Name: Shark Tears
Genre: Progressive/Indie/Hardcore
Influences: Fear Before, Receiving End of Sirens, The Fall of Troy
Style: Sort of serious/sort of silly
Colors: Bright, purple and orange with the Shark Piledriver picture incorporated in some way

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5199/sharkpiledriverbigger.jpg

Thank you.
Last edited by alexgepgepgep at Sep 30, 2009,
cool band name shark tears.

anyway, man that last logo, i didnt realize how crap it was cause i was mad delerious and high workin on it at 3am. But now im awake, still high, but it looks like ****. So here is the much better revised version:

sorry for that crap earlier ha

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
OVERLOOKED

Name: Melloncholy
Genre: Post Grunge/Classic Rock
Influences: Nirvana, The Melvins, Guns N' Roses, The Meat Puppets, The Beatles, Hendrix
Sounds Like: A cross between Nirvana and GNR

We want something kinda weird but not too graphic
Heres some that we like :
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aZ-vinEGW...d_chicken_4.jpg Something similiar possibly http://blog.lousrecords.com/wp-cont...ins_houdini.jpg

Or another idea is a bunch of apples connected at the stem and collored like watermelons. Hanging from a branch would be cool. Maybe a bit physchodelic.
The Font want is here http://www.1001freefonts.com/ChiTown.php

THANKS!!!
Quote by Acronikos
cool band name shark tears.

anyway, man that last logo, i didnt realize how crap it was cause i was mad delerious and high workin on it at 3am. But now im awake, still high, but it looks like ****. So here is the much better revised version:

sorry for that crap earlier ha

Haha wow i was happy with the other one, but that one is ****ing kick ass!

Awesome man ill send you a pm when it's ready, so far i've got everything tracked out except guitar parts, I'm using pro tools for drums, and im having a bit of trouble getting the guitar to sound how i want it to, so it might not be done for about a month or so v.v
I'll definantly hit you up when it's ready though. Thanks again for the awesome work bro <333

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
OVERLOOKEDX 3
Alright well I need a header/banner for my friends band :0.

Band name: Living With The Wolfman

Colors : Black, White, Red, Grey.

Genre: Death Metal/Christian/Hardcore

Influences: For Today, Impending Doom, August Burns Red, Dying Fetus, Suffocation

Sounds like: Impending Doom

What I'm looking for: Anything that looks good, I realize the name involves wolfmen but please, no wolfmen or wolves :0

Thank you so much ^_^
Last edited by GuitaristTrue at Oct 1, 2009,
damn this thread died... here's a t-shirt design for you guys:

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
So I started writing lyrics for my new solo project "THE NECROPOLIS" because I have a recording studio in my house now, and I started recording the instrumentals... soo I'm on here asking for a different logo than my last request.

Band Name : THE NECROPOLIS

Genre : Technical Death Metal / Mathcore

Influences : The Faceless, Converge, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Psycroptic, Origin

Logo Style : Something morbid BUT fancy. Let's get TECHNICAL here for Tech Death
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
Overlooked

Influences: For Today, Impending Doom, August Burns Red, Dying Fetus, Suffocation

What I'm looking for: Anything that looks good, I realize the name involves wolfmen but please, no wolfmen or wolves :0

Thank you so much ^_^
Quote by Acronikos
damn this thread died... here's a t-shirt design for you guys:

You're a legend man. A ****ing legend. I can't thank you enough!

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
OVERLOOKED

Name: Happyapplepoison
Genre: Christian/Hardcore/Screamo
Influences: As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Blessthefall

I would like a poisonous looking apple with a happy worm poking out.
Band name: The Angry Rayguns
Genre: Punk/Alt Rock
influences: Star F**ing Hipsters, Rise Against, Bands with strong bass and lyrics of middle class life
Sounds like: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/TheAngryRayguns/music/all/play709654
What I'm looking for: A logo or symbol that represents middle class struggle and ourstyle of music with maybe with ussr letter style scheme. nothing is in stone make what you feel.
OVERLOOKED X2
OVERLOOKED X4
Band Name: As Seasons Change
Genre : Deathcore
Influences: Suicide Silence, Suffocation, Thy Art Is Murder
Style: something such as the above bands?
Colors: Something that would suit a black background? Or any that you think suit.
For online and offline use thanxs in advance
Overlooked x3
Name: Goryo
Genre: Black/Death metal, extreme metal
Influences: Behemoth, AngleCorpse, Drowning The Light, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Autopsy, Blust Aus Nord, Anaal Nathrakh, The Axis Of Perdition, Immortal, Emperor, Death, Mantas etc.
Colours: Red and Black
Font: Anything cool looking really (I requested some specifics a few pages back if you're willing skim back a bit)
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
Request:

Name: Resistant Skies
Genre: Southern Metal
Colours: Black
Sounds like: Black Stone Cherry, Shinedown
What i'm looking for: A cool Black Stone Cherry kind of logo.

Cheers man,

Ben
Quote by zacisthesky
Overlooked x4

Band Name: iamthesky
Genre: Post-Hardcore, Screamo
Influences: Bring Me The Horizon, UnderOath, blessthefall
Style: Epic, just EPIC. Almost God-like.

Or whatever you feel would be pretty cool, I dont care, don't make it too metal-ish please.

im better at design since the last time, so i'll give yours a shot. Get me some band tracks cause i love the influences

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
Name: Far Beyond Insane
Genre: Metal
Colours: Black/White, White Background if possible.
Sounds like: System of a Down
What i'm looking for: Something that says SOAD, but is unique aswell, feel free to use images in the logo.
Overlooked Twofold

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
^^^
Damn good lookin' logo right there
Guitars:
Amps:
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
Overlooked.

Name: Burning the Mayan Calender
Genre: Hardcore/Deathcore
Influences: Suicide Silence, Bring Me the Horizon, As I Lay Dying

I'm kind of going to leave this up for interpretation. We're not very picky about the logo, so long as it's not completely hideous
Overlooked

Quote by ESPearl

Band Name : THE NECROPOLIS

Genre : Technical Death Metal / Mathcore

Influences : The Faceless, Converge, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Psycroptic, Origin

Logo Style : Something morbid BUT fancy. Let's get TECHNICAL here for Tech Death
Guitars:
Amps:
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
Quote by JackWhite333
Band Name: The Union Forever

Genre: Indie, Hard Rock.

Influences: The White Stripes, The Dead Weather, The Raconteurs, The Mars Volta, Beck, Tool, Mastodon, Slayer, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jet, The Beatles, Queens Of The Stone Age.

Font: Anything similar to this: http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0004/8418/brand.gif would be great.

Colors: Red and Black.

Thank you!

I was bored so I drew this up haha.
Attachments:
theunionforever.jpg
OVERLOOKED

Band Name: Black Letter
Genre: Hard Rock
Influences: Alestrom, Good Charlote, My Chemical romace, Greenday, Linkin Park, system of a down
Logo Style: something with white writing is preferable....

PS

I belive that this thread needs some form of change or something. The sheer amount of overloooks is ridiculous, I think someone should try to come up with a system
Heyy..
band name: Heist
Influences: Anything from the beatles to lamb of god
colours: anything.
Overlooked x2 (and needed rather quickly)

Band Name: Lemonlight (derived from 'limelight')

Image: Maybe a lemon giving out some light?! Nothing too cheesy. The colours below look nice when blended together.

Colours: Lemon yellow, lime green, maybe a bit of orange (this is rather citrus-based)

We do comedy-folk and funky stuff. Kinda like Flight of the Conchords, but with some serious songs
OLX2

Quote by TheReverend724
Overlooked

Name - Cavity Search
Genre - Grindcore
Influences - The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Strapping Young Lad, PsyOpus

thanks

Quote by jordan12362
Heyy..
band name: Heist
Influences: Anything from the beatles to lamb of god
colours: anything.

after your great help with telling me what you wanted I made this, sorry if it isn't what your looking for but its your own fault.
Attachments:
Picture 1.png
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave