Hey everyone, im new to the forums so if i post anything that you have heard a thousand times i appologize. I'm a techdeth guitarist and haven't got luxary of having a music store or even guitar center even close to me. So I cant really get any advice from many people where i live. I have a Ibanez rg and in the future want to purchase a 7 string. i have a digitech metal zone heavy metal distortion pedal and a very crappy estaban amp lol. I enjoy playing songs by after the burial, veil of maya, the faceless etc., but cannot get that tone. It has been drivin me crazy so my question is. What setup do those guys use? I'm really after the after the burial sound, and also the faceless. My distortion is just out of control. I need help before i lose it. If u can link links to me that will show the pedal or watever i need to get that tone that would be awesome. or explaining some stuff on there setup would be greatly appreciated. thx a bunch
What you need is a better amp. Save your money, and perhaps look into a Blackstar HT-5 for home practice or maybe a Mesa/Boogie DC or F series if you can use eBay and intend to play gigs.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??