OK i formally wrote about my dead grandma haunting my room. But today something strange happened that made me piss my pants. Me and my lead guitarist were sitting in my room talking about chics when somehow my new white Ibanez RG350DX fell off its wall bracket. As it was falling all i could think of was the $400 i spent on it and how screwed i was but an inch away from the floor the guitar stopped rose back up and placed itself back on the bracket. We just looked at each other and were like 'what just happened?' We weren't high on crack, weed, or mushrooms or anything really so we are wondering if my grandma just saved me a lot of money. Just putting that out there.
Either that or your full of ****. Just putting that out there.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
How do you know he saved it? He is the one that took it off. He was really just trying to **** with you.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.

i ate a big red candle
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
.... Creepy as hell,you might want to invest in a better wall hanger. But yeah lucky you. Now say "Thanks Granny"
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

i ate a big red candle

Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
hey dont give your grandma credit, that was me man, i was in your closet and... ya it was your grandma.... >.>
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
heres the answer to all of your questions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters
your g-ma might not like it so much.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by entity0009
Ah, that would be the RG350DX's gravity invert function.

dude that was your floyd rose loosening as it hit the ground and then the springs recoiled and trampolined back up to your stand.