Your low E is out of tune. That's the first thing I noticed.
I like that chorus effect on there.
You get off time on the chorus, so make sure when you practice it, to relax, and make sure you don't rush the tempo.
Also, your right hand looks really tense. I don't know if this will work for you, but try, instead of having your hand in a fist, to open up your hand so that only your index finger and thumb are in by the strings. It'll relax your hand and make your motions more musical and less mechanical, and it'll make palm-muting a hell of a lot easier.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by food1010
Your low E is out of tune. That's the first thing I noticed.
I like that chorus effect on there.
You get off time on the chorus, so make sure when you practice it, to relax, and make sure you don't rush the tempo.
Also, your right hand looks really tense. I don't know if this will work for you, but try, instead of having your hand in a fist, to open up your hand so that only your index finger and thumb are in by the strings. It'll relax your hand and make your motions more musical and less mechanical, and it'll make palm-muting a hell of a lot easier.

I'll try it. I just grabbed a pick to try it, and it felt like I had much less control. But I'll try.
meh
You got off time in a couple of places. Hopefully you can hear that so you know to work on it.
That's a beautiful tone you got dialed in there, that's tough for a lot of people to do, nice work.
I think you're relying on down picking too much, it breaks up the flow of your playing. Work on alternating your strumming.
There are many parts of the song that are solid and good and other parts that are lacking. Same with your soloing, you'll have a real good lick and then one that is out of time or doesn't get picked correctly. Just a little more practice and you'll have this song DOWN so keep at it The blues are difficult to get down and take years of practice, I've been playing 7 years now and sometimes I feel like I'm just getting going, lol.
Thats was a great tone man, such a great clean tone. Although i did hear that one of your strings was out of tune, i think it was the E, it was great.