Page 1 of 2
Do you know what the problem with balloons is? Well:

1) With balloons blown up by people, they sink too fast and they're pretty lame.
2) With balloons blown up by a helium (an helium) pump, they float away if you accidentally let.

So, here's what I propose be done:

We find the gas that weighs the closest in between them, and fill balloons up with that. Then, if it floats away still, find the gas between that one and oxygen; but, if it sinks, find the gas between that one and helium. Then, we'll repeat those steps until we find the gas that doesn't float away or sink and deflate.

Sounds like a plan?!?!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
wat?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Fill balloons with argon. Inhale. Profit.

You're gonna have to tell me what Argon is...

Quote by The_Killa_Chris
this....is probably the smartest thing i've ever heard anybody say about anything....

Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
or...you could put a small balloon weight on the string.

aaaannddd profit.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
So you want to find the balance between helium and oxygen so that a balloon will stay in the exact spot you put it? We used to do that at work until kids kept stealing them.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
So you want to find the balance between helium and oxygen so that a balloon will stay in the exact spot you put it? We used to do that at work until kids kept stealing them.

Really? What was the balance? I need to know this.

Quote by jetfuel495
So we're going for balloons that hover?

fvcking kvlt.

I know, right?!?!
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption

It's heavier than air. It will make your voice a lot deeper until you run out of energy and our oxygen. Since it's heavier you'll have a hard time exhaling it and most likely die.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
It's heavier than air. It will make your voice a lot deeper until you run out of energy and our oxygen. Since it's heavier you'll have a hard time exhaling it and most likely die.

Oh damn.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
What what would you do with said balloons? Hands-free kissing practice?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
What what would you do with said balloons? Hands-free kissing practice?

Nah, I'm dating the most beautiful girl ever. And I don't need practice, either.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
Really? What was the balance? I need to know this.

Dunno, it's been a few years since we were allowed to do it all I know is that we measured it in seconds.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
It's heavier than air. It will make your voice a lot deeper until
you run out of energy and our oxygen. Since it's heavier you'll have a hard time exhaling it and most likely die.

Why wouldn't you just be able to turn upside down so you could exhale it easier?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by Corruption
Nah, I'm dating the most beautiful girl ever. And I don't need practice, either.

We'll definitely take your word for it.

pics?
Quote by 12epi345
We'll definitely take your word for it.

pics?

No, she wouldn't like that. But oh well, I don't need your guys' approval. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway, what may be beautiful to me, may not be beautiful to you.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
No, she wouldn't like that. But oh well, I don't need your guys' approval. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway, what may be beautiful to me, may not be beautiful to you.

oh. she must be fat.
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
She's not a cow, haha, she's like a size 3...

but how would half air and helium work?
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
I saw a movie about a sentiel red balloon who befriends a littleboy, other child are angered by this union and murder the balloon, in reaction a vengeful ballon community attack the mob of children resulting in a bloodbath.
Blow it up slightly and then fill the rest with helium.

Do some maths and whatnot to figure out what volume of each will be required.

Edit: ^ Damn
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Corruption

Don't take it seriously, especially since you're like 6 yrs younger than me.
that would be creepy, if I meant it..
Quote by diminishedtobme
I saw a movie about a sentiel red balloon who befriends a littleboy, other child are angered by this union and murder the balloon, in reaction a vengeful ballon community attack the mob of children resulting in a bloodbath.

I saw this thing were a pink starfish and a yellow sponge stole a balloon, and they accidentally popped it on their way to giving it back, and they turn themselves into the police, and the police put them in the jail cell for about half a minute and let them out because it was Free Balloon Day.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption

duh
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Corruption
I saw this thing were a pink starfish and a yellow sponge stole a balloon, and they accidentally popped it on their way to giving it back, and they turn themselves into the police, and the police put them in the jail cell for about half a minute and let them out because it was Free Balloon Day.

/Spongebobreference
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Corruption

Was that Sponge Bob or another show?
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
/Spongebobreference

Haha, yup!
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
but half the fun is watching them fly away or trying to catch one that's almost out of reach
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by RobinTrower12
You know that people breathe out carbon dioxide, not oxygen, right?

That isn't what they taught us in my creationist science class..
They said we breathe in jesus' 'O' gasps, and breathe out mary magdalen's, the *****.
Quote by RobinTrower12

Well since our respiration isn't perfect we breathe out carbon dioxide, oxygen and whatever else we inhale.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by RobinTrower12

Not nececelery, I breathe out Radon.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Page 1 of 2