Page 1 of 2
So earlier tonight I was staring at the stars in the sky and just thinking

what if the stars in the sky you see at night aren't actual physical objects, but instead they are just tiny holes in the atmosphere of our universe that connect to much brighter happier universes, and the light you see from the "stars" is actully just light shimmering in from these other bright color filled universes?

Does anybody else think this theory could be legit?
Quote by metaldud536
I too enjoy sniffing Super Potions in my spare time.

Sniffing Super Potion is middle school stuff. I do Elixir, bitch.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Captianzues
So earlier tonight I was staring at the stars in the sky and just thinking

what if the stars in the sky you see at night aren't actual physical objects, but instead they are just tiny holes in the atmosphere of our universe that connect to much brighter happier universes, and the light you see from the "stars" is actully just light shimmering in from these other bright color filled universes?

Does anybody else think this theory could be legit?
Drug thread, bro.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
They are giant balls of flaming gas that float in the vast emptyness of space for no other reason than that they are constantly exploding, creating fiery doom in their wake.

Now stfu with your "optimism"

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I like that theory a whole lot better than the "scientific" one. Ima go blog about it, bro...
Quote by metaldud536

i lol'd
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by metaldud536

really metaldude did you have to make me laugh that hard
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by metaldud536
F*cking sellout.

What? You think I can just stop doing Elixir whenever I want? YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by wesleyisgay

Yes as a matter of fact he did, for he is awesome while all of the rest of us are left to bask in the glory of the one who sniffs potions instead the legit ****
*Facepalm*

Physics...You're doing it wrong dip****
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by wesleyisgay

Kissass

Stars are there, they arent holes. Im pretty sure the sun isnt a hole.
Quote by led hot zep pep
yer well i sniff ground rhydon horn
Once I got soooo fucking high on Bulbasaur leaf and I fucked a Jynx.

kill all humans
Quote by BruceWillisman
Kissass

Stars are there, they arent holes. Im pretty sure the sun isnt a hole.

Really? Prove it, and don't give me that bs nonsense that the scientists force down your throats, because really, how do you know if they're actully telling the truth instead of telling you fairy tales to explain things they can't explain themselves. People today will believe anything scientists tell them just because they have big fancy telescopes.
Quote by darkstar2466
Sniffing Super Potion is middle school stuff. I do Elixir, bitch.

I know this one guy who snorted a powdered max revive.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Captianzues
Really? Prove it, and don't give me that bs nonsense that the scientists force down your throats, because really, how do you know if they're actully telling the truth instead of telling you fairy tales to explain things they can't explain themselves. People today will believe anything scientists tell them just because they have big fancy telescopes.

You type too well for a person who had a few sniffs.
There is a whole church based on the exact theory you just proposed. Those of us "in the know" realize that if the government told us the truth about "stars" they'd lose control. As a result people are force fed lies and slander, leading them to believe that "stars" are big burning balls of fire trillions of miles away. I mean come on, that is just ridiculous... balls of fire trillions of miles away?
Quote by Captianzues

Wow. Yes. Those scientists built those "Big fancy telescopes" just so they can lie to us and tell us that the sun and the rest of the stars in the universe are huge balls of flaming gas instead of holes to a "Happier universe outside our own."

This universe looks so happy..

Edit: I'm willing to believe that was sarcasm
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Captianzues

Oh God, please let that be sarcasm....
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by Captianzues

Our sun is a big ball of hydrogen atoms constantly crashing into eachother which create helium and energy (light sound heat) as a result of nuclear fusion. People have been in space and seen stars out there. They aren't whatever you think they are. Dont be a stubborn dumbass.
Quote by Darkshade666
You type too well for a person who had a few sniffs.

Thats cause I haven't snorted all this ****ing pokemon **** that makes you delusional and believe every ****ing thing the ****ing scientists tell you
Quote by Captianzues
Thats cause I haven't snorted all this ****ing pokemon **** that makes you delusional and believe every ****ing thing the ****ing scientists tell you

Have my babies.
Reporting this thread because lulz potential just vanished.
Quote by BruceWillisman
Our sun is a big ball of hydrogen atoms constantly crashing into eachother which create helium and energy (light sound heat) as a result of nuclear fusion. People have been in space and seen stars out there. They aren't whatever you think they are. Dont be a stubborn dumbass.

well technically thats not close enough to make a difference in what you see.

i dont agree with ts's theory, but i find it amusing that people so willingly accept what science tells us, but wont even consider that we live in a created universe
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§

Wow. Yes. Those scientists built those "Big fancy telescopes" just so they can lie to us and tell us that the sun and the rest of the stars in the universe are huge balls of flaming gas instead of holes to a "Happier universe outside our own."

This universe looks so happy..

Edit: I'm willing to believe that was sarcasm

That picture was obviously photoshopped
Quote by Captianzues

and so goes any respect this man had

EDIT:
Quote by Captianzues

ok now youre just trollin

*deported*
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Last edited by ihavenoname93 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by valennic
They are giant balls of flaming gas that float in the vast emptyness of space for no other reason than that they are constantly exploding, creating fiery doom in their wake.

Now stfu with your "optimism"

This.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Captianzues

Its called a solar flare.

And im out, the stupidity of some people amazes me.
Page 1 of 2