I applied to stores all over the mall today. Right before I walk out, I pass American Eagle. I say to myself "sure, why not". I go in, get my application, fill it out, and when I come back to hand it in, I end up giving it straight to the manager. He checks it out right in front of me, asks me a couple questions. I sort of fumbled on "Why I want to work here", but he told me to come to a group interview tomorrow at 4:00 anyways. I've never had a job, or been to an interview. Much less a group interview. Can you give me some advice on what to expect or prepare for? Anyone ever worked at AE before? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
theyll ask you some stupid questions to try to judge you morally and just to find out if youre retarded or not basically. my friend worked for them for a year and he said its good if you can handle dealing with people who arent always patient and stuff
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Greed is good. The want to see that you will do anything to help the corporation. They'll ask you "what do you love more A&E or your mother?" what do you thing the right answer is?
remember dress nice,well groomed and showered and that should help. at stores like that appearance is everything
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Bring an eagle to the interview, thatll impress them.
.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.
just know you will have to dress like one of "them" for as long as you work there. This means you are either a homo or girls like you. good luck.
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
They might try an exercise with the candidates for the interview like everyone get into a group and sort a room of clothes out.

If they do, make sure you take leadership of that group, once you stand out like that they'll hire you.
The Killa Chris. I'm not gonna lie to you my man. I chortled straight up. I rarely laugh at online picutres heh heh.
Quote by Spartan0671
The Killa Chris. I'm not gonna lie to you my man. I chortled straight up. I rarely laugh at online picutres heh heh.

i couldnt help myself. it took a whopping 6 minutes but it was worth it. too bad not many other people are around to see it. i giggled like a little school girl
Quote by XianXiuHong
They might try an exercise with the candidates for the interview like everyone get into a group and sort a room of clothes out.

If they do, make sure you take leadership of that group, once you stand out like that they'll hire you.

They're not looking for a dominant leader, they're looking for someone with problem solving skills who is able to delegate work and take orders.

Unless you're applying for a leadership position, that's not the way to go.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."