I just saw this movie at the dollar theater for $0.50, thats right I beat the system.(actully i was just in a group of 3 or more )

But I used the search bar and found nothing on this movie. So did anyone else see this movie? I did not initially want to see it, but the reviews (even slashfilm) said it was not as bad as it looked. Well, I thought it was pretty bad. But, it was also very amusing in the fact that the acting was down right awful.

It also gave off a very 80's Horror Film vibe. So, I was wondering if maybe it was partially attempting to poke fun at some of the overdramatic 80's Horror Films.(But I honestly enjoy most of the cheesy 80's/70's Horror Films.)

...The movie also inspired me to create a movie of my own called, "Pull me to Heaven". It will be a perfect world where people will shove delicious chocolate covered air fresheners down a persons throat, instead of an old woman's arm.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
Sam Raimi did it. What did you expect. See the Evil Dead and understand.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by PooKoo
when this movie came out, forever ago, there was a thread on it.
now that it is outdated, old news, that no-one cares about... well, no-one cares.

so, why are you posting?
and your pull me to heaven idea is ****ing stupid.

Wow way to be a cyber douche that hates upon everything that you are exposed to.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by PooKoo
now that it is outdated, old news, that no-one cares about... well, no-one cares.

so, why are you posting?

calm down
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by PooKoo
Oh stop it.

Way to sound like Paris Hilton.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by SeamoreButts667
Way to sound like Paris Hilton.

Thats hott....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Thats hott....

Woah...wait...did you get permission to use her very original and creative catch phrase?
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by PooKoo

so, why are you posting?

Sir Butthurt, I must ask that you calm yourself down, and stop being such a hateful person.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by TheReverend724
Raimi's old films were much better

I just saw Dead Snow, anyone else seen it?

I ****ing loved Dead Snow. Cheesiness makes that movie.