I wanna get a new guitar im an intermediate player with not a lot of money so wats the best quality guitar i can get in my price range? I play punk rock/ alternative a lot but i like to learn all kinds of songs. Any suggestions?
Thanx in advance
ESP LTD 250 series or used 400 series

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
factor in how many frets you want, humbuckers or single coils, floyd rose, tune-o-matic, or fixed bridge, then just type "guitar" into ebay and find a guitar that looks appealing. google reviews on it to make sure its not some knockoff.
get an ibanez rg, played many of them and they are very good guitar for the price, very nice necks even the $200 ones
Because the most punk thing of all is to play something different from what the other punks are playing, I submit the Danelectro Dead-On '67 for your consideration. This is not the only color.

Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
What kind of amp do you have?

Awesome guitar + ****ty amp = ****ty tone
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah I would definately say a schecter or LTD but that is because thats what I want and or have. Craigslist will probably be your best friend, people are sellin their stuff for cheap right now cuz they cant pay their bills, just make sure you play it first and see that its good and right for you
Quote by kblavie
I dig the Epiphone guitars. They play pretty nice, are affordable, and can do a lot. Maybe an SG? I saw one at my local music shop on sale for about 150 bucks.

TS, avoid Epiphones less than the g400 and the LP studio
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Im not sure what prices in america are like but try epiphone. They really are worth it. LP studio is pretty good. sounds really fat and full with distortion. Well thats just me though, but you know why not try Ibanez or Schecter.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.