My Pops bought me a 15 dollar guitar from the flea market about a year ago. It on the headstock said "Crusie Made for VMI" and the strat body looked like it had fire damage and every thing. The machine heads and frets had mad, disgusting rust and mold on it. He knew I wanted to take guitars apart and thought this was the trick.
he was wrong
I did light research and I found that Cruise was a guitar manufacture that was shut down. VMI may mean Virginia Music Institute (which I believe is very serious business)

The pick ups dont work, so I unscrewed a few things to take a look. I tried soldering some disheveled wires but to no avail. should I take it to a shop? could it be worth anything?
I think you just have a $15 flea market guitar worth...... $15.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
yeah, probably. I was hoping it would be worth something. With all that damage and everything, even if it were worth something, I'm sure it wouldnt be worth that much now.
Pull it apart... make it into the swiss cheese guitar.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Extremely tempted to Bumble Fat it up. But thats what my First Act is for.
Does anyone know where I can find information as to gage how much it may have been worth before the damage?
Last edited by Phoenix Johnson at Aug 11, 2009,
Hi Phoenix:
Do you want to sell one of the machine heads on your cruise? I have the same bass guitar, but one of the machine heads broke.
this thread is four years old. I doubt the guy still visits the forums, or he checks this thread, or that he has the guitar. sorry. and there are rules against bumping old threads.

right, the guy hasn't been on the forum since 2009 either.