My parents have been bitching to me to start sat studying. one portion of the test has a lot of vocab that I'm eventually gonna have to learn. although I have a very large vocab as it is, I still want to go over some, so

I was thinking of writing songs with a lot of vocab in it, so I can use it as an excuse to write songs/play guitar instead of doing work.

anyone ever try this? if so it'd be great if you posted your work, I'll probably put up the lyrics of the songs in here, so all of you other 11th graders can benefit.
this should be funny
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
Antidisestablishmentarianism.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Friend, no matter how much vocab you study, the SAT throws superfluous, seldom-used words that you wouldn't have recognized before nor will ever use in the future.

I think you're wasting your time, but I also scored very average on my SAT...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I once wrote a song using only terms that are commonly used in Computer Science. It didn't really help me, but it was awesome.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by darkstar2466
Antidisestablishmentarianism.

so what, you don't support a church or you want me to use that?
Quote by Just Andrew
Friend, no matter how much vocab you study, the SAT throws superfluous, seldom-used words that you wouldn't have recognized before nor will ever use in the future.

I think you're wasting your time, but I also scored very average on my SAT...

well... might as well do something...
then again I did get a 1700 on the psat doing jack **** like I'll probably end up doing this year
Quote by Carrionshine
why don't you stop trying to be cool and try doing school work? Seriously..

Don't be a jerk. I think that'd be a cool idea and a way to have fun while doing work. There's nothing wrong with looking for a more entertaining way to do school work; you don't always have to do it the "usual" way.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Don't be a jerk. I think that'd be a cool idea and a way to have fun while doing work. There's nothing wrong with looking for a more entertaining way to do school work; you don't always have to do it the "usual" way.

the only question is where to start and what words to use... off to the internet !