Hi!

I found a deal for a Vox AC50CPH which looks real great, but I read on many places that the Vox cab are not the best for it, without any other suggestion.

Any recommandations?
Try maybe an avatar 2x12 cab.

I would suggest a pair of greenbacks for a nice smooth drive and overall sound, or a pair of Alnico Blue speakers for a more raunchy drive and a brighter clean. Gennerally vox's use Alnico Blue's in there stuff. (Like the AC30 etc.)
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Last edited by Ninja Penguin77 at Aug 11, 2009,
I would LOVE to try an Avatar but I'm in Canada and they don't ship here. I could find a way to get it here but it would be too much hassle and money...and worries.

Anything else?
That sucks. Sorry man but I'm not gonna be much help. I know quite a bit about speakers but I don't know very much about cabs.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
I got an Avatar here in Canada Got it shipped to a place just accross the border then went and picked it up. Where in Canada so you live?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Do u have a Passport?
There are shipping places all along the us-Canada border that hold things for you until they are picked up. They are especially useful for canadians bidding on eBay items that only ship to the states. Try searching one up.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.