Found out somebody stole my grill...Who does that? What, they were hungry for steak and decided that they would rather make it themselves but found out they don't have a grill? Haha. This made me laugh. Thoughts? Why would you steal a grill, if you would.
great first response.

/thread
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Nice first response.

And no, I wouldn't steal a grill. I'd never use it.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Why wouldn't you steal a grill?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by namesroverrated
Why wouldn't you steal a grill?

Why would you not want to steal a grill that you wouldn't have stolen had you not wanted to?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Why would you not want to steal a grill that you wouldn't have stolen had you not wanted to?

But what if you decided to not steal a grill that you wouldn't have stolen had you decided to not steal a grill in the first place because you didn't want to steal a grill you wouldn't have stolen?

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
i'd steal a grill if i were forced to have propane and my neighbor had coal ...
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i'd steal a grill if i were forced to have propane and my neighbor had coal ...

BAAAAAAAH
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

if i knew someone was on vacation and i had some grillin' to do i would just grill in their backyard without moving anything
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
But what if you decided to not steal a grill that you wouldn't have stolen had you decided to not steal a grill in the first place because you didn't want to steal a grill you wouldn't have stolen?

Then who was grill?
Feed your mind.
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§

But what if your decision to steal a grill you'd stolen so you could steal an unstolen grill that hadn't been stolen by you until you stole the grill you stolen that had been the grill that you would have stolen if you had not stolen a stolen grill if you had stolen a grill that had been stolen by you...was good?

EDIT: ^The mom was grill.

EDIT2: Finished the question.
Last edited by denfilade at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by denfilade
But what if your decision to steal a grill you'd stolen so you could steal an unstolen grill that hadn't been stolen by you until you stole the grill you stolen that had been the grill that you would have stolen if you had not stolen a stolen grill if you had stolen a grill that had been stolen by you?

To the Delorean, Marty!
Quote by denfilade
But what if your decision to steal a grill you'd stolen so you could steal an unstolen grill that hadn't been stolen by you until you stole the grill you stolen that had been the grill that you would have stolen if you had not stolen a stolen grill if you had stolen a grill that had been stolen by you?

EDIT: The mom was grill.

But what about the grill that you stole after you decided not to steal the other grill you didn't steal after not stealing the grill you stole after you didn't steal the grill that you didn't steal because you didn't want to steal the grill that you didn't steal when you stole the not stolen grill that was not stolen yet because you didn't steal it before you stole the not stolen grill after not stealing the unstolen grill?

And I was grill. And I am not Mom.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
But what about the grill that you stole after you decided not to steal the other grill you didn't steal after not stealing the grill you stole after you didn't steal the grill that you didn't steal because you didn't want to steal the grill that you didn't steal when you stole the not stolen grill that was not stolen yet because you didn't steal it before you stole the not stolen grill after not stealing the unstolen grill?

And I was grill. And I am not Mom.

But if you were grill, then mom would not be grill and you would...mom...and...ahh nevermind.

Yes, I would steal a grill.
Quote by denfilade
But if you were grill, then mom would not be grill and you would...mom...and...ahh nevermind.

Yes, I would steal a grill.

Just accept your defeat.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Just accept your defeat.

Never! Because if I accept defeat, I would be rejecting victory because I...dual at the Gentleman's Thread, sunrise, tomorrow afternoon, right here, right now!
Quote by denfilade
Never! Because if I accept defeat, I would be rejecting victory because I...duel at the Gentleman's Thread, sunrise, tomorrow afternoon, right here, right now!

I accept your challenge. I will see you there.
Actually, let's go to the Pit Duel thread. >:]

Edit: Oh noes, it's closed.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by denfilade
Thread's closed, bro.

I see that... To the profiles!

Sig v5.0 (approximate)