i need classical music, for i crave it!!

i know dudes like beethoven and mozart but i dont know any songs (or albums?) in particular. so if someone can get me started it would be much appreciated
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Listen to some Chopin. Beethoven has the 9 symphonys that are all good. Bach Tocata and fugue in D is a good listen.
Holst is my favourite composer, check out The Planets suite

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Hey! I was gonna start the very same thread. Looks like i'm a couple hours late.
I'm Looking for specific songs (or whatever they'r called)-rather than just the guys name-like Mozart.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Rimsky-Korsakov's Scheherazade is always good. The problem is "Classical" is a very vague description of what you're looking for.
Quote by blue_strat

ah ok

edit: ok the last reply was several months ago
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Last edited by frozen_soul at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Malchius
Listen to some Chopin. Beethoven has the 9 symphonys that are all good. Bach Tocata and fugue in D is a good listen.

Not to to be a music snob, but:

Chopin didn't play classical music. He made romantic music.
Bach didn't play classical music. He played music belonging to the Baroque era.

Classical music was made between the early-mid 1700s to the early 1800s... But whatever, it's just a technicality. I'm sure the TS is satisfied with your answer...
Dvorak, Debussy, Bach, Mahler, Wagner are very good too!
“My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.”

Joan Jett
I will assume you mean classical music in the very general sense of the word, and not just the ACTUAL classical era.

Debussy's Golliwog's cakewalk is dope, even though the title is sort of racist. Tommy Emmanuel does an astonishing cover of it. Check it out!
well i meant classical as in an orchestra playing
Quote by Marshmelllow