Is there any way I can change one of the tones on my guitar to a volume? because I only have 2 tones, no volume, it's not pretty -.-

thanks in advance!
Yup. Take a look at seymour duncans site and he will have a wiring diagram for you.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by Debml
Is there any way I can change one of the tones on my guitar to a volume? because I only have 2 tones, no volume, it's not pretty -.-

thanks in advance!

How on earth did you manage that?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
if you look at bottom of the pot (all metal side) take the connection (lug) of the left as 1 and the one on right as 3 (2 in middle). Wire from selector switch (or pickup) and hot wire from tone to lug 1, Hot wire from jack to lug 2 and wire lug 3 to ground (usually done straight to back of pot). this is it. It's now volume.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by funguy
if you look at bottom of the pot (all metal side) take the connection (lug) of the left as 1 and the one on right as 3 (2 in middle). Wire from selector switch (or pickup) and hot wire from tone to lug 1, Hot wire from jack to lug 2 and wire lug 3 to ground (usually done straight to back of pot). this is it. It's now volume.

Yeah, but we sorta have to find out what guitar he has and what pots are in it first before we can actually help.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
i really hate it when my internet crashes lol

Its an ibanez rg2ex1...i looked it up on guitar center and it said volume/tone so i'm pretty much confused now... any ideas?
Quote by Little_Buster
Yeah, but we sorta have to find out what guitar he has and what pots are in it first before we can actually help.

that's master vol. and it works. if he wants different, shouldn't be too hard to figure it out.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by Little_Buster

Not really.

As you can see, funguy pretty much got it.