Page 1 of 2
Who would you be? I'd probably be Bluto from Animal House:

With the social qualities of Cameron Frye from Ferries Bueller's Day Off:

Yes, I'm bored, and no, I didn't searchbar. Post yours, I'm curious

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Le_Bunny
I sometimes feel like Sam from Garden State.

I wish I could be like Sam from Garden State

If I could be a movie character.. Hmm. Jack Sparrow would be fun.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Aug 11, 2009,

Superbad cops.... They're badass

His role in 2 and a half men cause he's a player and Charlie Sheen in real life (cause he's hittin that)

He's a cool guy
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 11, 2009,
House.

Not a movie though...

...yet...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Sylar from Heroes, i know its television

His caterpillar-eyebrows are awesome!
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Yep...

No.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by homeless-john

I never noticed it before, but Boba Fett kinda stands like a gay guy. Look at the way he positions himself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by JackalUK

He's invincible, and can go stabbing when he chooses

No he isn't, and not when Magneto fucks his shit up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No he isn't, and not when Magneto fucks his shit up.

He is invincible; don't buy into this adamantium bullet bull****.

Magneto owns him, though.

not really a movie character... but his personality is almost exactly me

squall from ffVIII
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Quote by Smokey Amp
He is invincible; don't buy into this adamantium bullet bull****.

Magneto owns him, though.

I don't. I read comic books. He has been killed on multiple occasions. Shogun did it, the Punisher did it.

No he isn't.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I don't. I read comic books. He has been killed on multiple occasions. Shogun did it, the Punisher did it.

No he isn't.

They killed him more than once, ey? And you're telling me he's not invincible...

Think about that for a second. If he can come back to life i.e. not die completely, then he is invincible.

Quote by Smokey Amp
They killed him more than once, ey? And you're telling me he's not invincible...

Think about that for a second. If he can come back to life i.e. not die completely, then he is invincible.

They're not the same story arc.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
They're not the same story arc.

Alright. I wouldn't know.

So, how did they actually kill him?

my ex compared my personality to his character in benny and joon.....not sure if it was meant as a compliment
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Smokey Amp
Alright. I wouldn't know.

So, how did they actually kill him?

I don't remember, it's been a long time since I read the Punisher one. I think he burned him alive, all the way down to his bone. I can't remember. The other one, Shogun basically just made him go brain dead. The Punisher was a lame story if I remember. Which is surprising, cause I love just about anything Garth Ennis does.

To be fair, since the comic books are written by so many different people, and things are changed a lot from writer to writer, you can't really get a complete grasp on whether or not he's invincible. I don't think he is, though. I think Civil War is lame for letting him come back from the burning thing. And Marvel is in no way consistent with their story lines because they have so god damn many of them. Which is why I prefer DC anyway. They tend to make up joke characters making fun of Marvel.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I don't remember, it's been a long time since I read the Punisher one. I think he burned him alive, all the way down to his bone. I can't remember. The other one, Shogun basically just made him go brain dead.

To be fair, since the comic books are written by so many different people, and things are changed a lot from writer to writer, you can't really get a complete grasp on whether or not he's invincible. I don't think he is, though. I think Civil War is lame for letting him come back from the burning thing.

Don't see how burning him would kill him, since he can regenerate, but still, since there's no absolute on the issue, I'd like to think he's invincible.

It makes sense.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Don't see how burning him would kill him, since he can regenerate, but still, since there's no absolute on the issue, I'd like to think he's invincible.

It makes sense.

Well, there's one story where a nuke was used on him. But that's horse shit. That would kill him, I don't care what anyone says. My point is, he's not always invincible. It depends on who is writing the story. But he's still not invincible. Invincible doesn't mean he can't be killed. It means he can't be beaten. And he has been. If Marvel wasn't so lame, they'd have someone put him in a black hole. Or do what they did with Doomsday. I'm gettin' real sick of Wolverine anyway. The guy pisses me off.
Quote by vintage x metal

He's a complete mystery, theres talk that he is invincible, other stories where he dies, rumours drowning will kill him, other where burning him will do it, then in another story he survives getting nuked
Quote by JackalUK
He's a complete mystery, theres talk that he is invincible, other stories where he dies, rumours drowning will kill him, other where burning him will do it, then in another story he survives getting nuked

Cause what happens in one story doesn't necessarily happen in another one. I feel that if you put him in a room with anti-matter, he'll die. Someone needs to get on that. Cause I'd like to be rid of the bastard.
Quote by vintage x metal

Psh, that guy's not insane. You know who is insane? This guy:

Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Cause what happens in one story doesn't necessarily happen in another one. I feel that if you put him in a room with anti-matter, he'll die. Someone needs to get on that. Cause I'd like to be rid of the bastard.

What's wrong with Wolverine?

I mean, he's not my favourite X-Men character (that position is held by Gambit, and not the gay one in the film, either. The real Gambit), but he's pretty cool.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Smokey Amp
What's wrong with Wolverine?

I mean, he's not my favourite X-Men character (that position is held by Gambit, and not the gay one in the film, either. The real Gambit), but he's pretty cool.

He's boring. Daredevil is a much better character.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
He's boring. Daredevil is a much better character.

Man, Daredevil is lame.

Quote by homeless-john
While the X-Men discussion is happening I just wanna say Cyclops is a ***.

Who the **** would whine about laser beam eyes?

He's whining because the people who make movies about him can't tell the difference between laser beam eyes and optic percussion blast.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Man, Daredevil is lame.

Tell that to Frank Miller.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2