#1
I just had a cup of coffee with 2 shots of espresso in it. I just noticed that my hands are shaking, is this because of the amount of caffeine I just drank? I'm 16 if that matters.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
#3
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yes.


Is this bad? I'm kind of worried.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
#4
Yeah i had that last night after drinking to much caffiene. I felt light headed at the same time for some reason?
#5
1. If you've just woke up... you might have a problem.
2. If you've been up all night... you're just tired.
3. You're cold.
daytripper75

Bullieve


Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
#6
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Is this bad? I'm kind of worried.



yeah i would expect some death or death related symptoms in the near future
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde


Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
#8
You are gonna die!


Kid's shouldn't drink Coffey.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
#9
Quote by DieGarbageMan
You have cancer.


That makes me feel so much better.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
#10
You just had a caffeine overdose (one espresso is 100mg of caffeine, so that's 200mg, add onto that anywhere between 80-135mg for the coffee). A caffeine overdose is around 300mg in one go. If it passes, then great. If it doesn't, you have a problem. If you're concerned, don't ask on here, because the Pit is NOT A DOCTOR.
#11
Quote by Nexium
Kid's shouldn't drink Coffey.

What is coffey? And he's 16 not a troll... err kid.
daytripper75

Bullieve


Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
#13
Quote by JayT44
What is coffey? And he's 16 not a troll... err kid.


Yes sir boss. Like the drink, only not spelled the same.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
#14
Quote by PinoyxRockar
I just had a cup of coffee with 2 shots of espresso in it. I just noticed that my hands are shaking, is this because of the amount of caffeine I just drank? I'm 16 if that matters.


Lack of sugar? When your body has too little sugar it shakes. That's why you always shake on a hangover!
#15
Better say goodbye to your family and friends....


But seriously, what kind of hypocondriact feels worried for their life after a bit of coffee???
#17
This your first day on Earth? Wow.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
#19
Quote by Echoplex
You accidentally too much caffeine?


He accidentally the whole thing.
#20
If it matters I mixed some soymilk and a teaspoon of sugar in it.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
#21
Yea, a few weeks back some friends and I were at a dance party and he had 8 shots of espresso... he has a very fast metabolism, and isn't a very big guy... he was doing like 3 hops per every step... it was hilarious... but yea, your shaking is a result of that caffeine...
#23
yea, its a mild caffeine overdose. you may sweat, shake, and feel anxious for the next several hours depending on how fast your body manages to metabolize caffeine.

it is very unlikely that you suffer any permanent ill effects.

just drink a ton of water to help yourself flush the caffeine out, and moderate yourself a little better next time.. coffee mixed with 2 shots of espresso probably isn't even enjoyable much less any good for 'perking you up'.. it'll just leave you wiped out after you're done vibrating and panicking.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
#24
Quote by Kivarenn82
yea, its a mild caffeine overdose. you may sweat, shake, and feel anxious for the next several hours depending on how fast your body manages to metabolize caffeine.

it is very unlikely that you suffer any permanent ill effects.

just drink a ton of water to help yourself flush the caffeine out, and moderate yourself a little better next time.. coffee mixed with 2 shots of espresso probably isn't even enjoyable much less any good for 'perking you up'.. it'll just leave you wiped out after you're done vibrating and panicking.


Don't forget possible acute kidney damage. That caffeine is gonna make your piss like a motherf*cker for the near future.
#25
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't forget possible acute kidney damage. That caffeine is gonna make your piss like a motherf*cker for the near future.


That girl at starbucks who recommended me this drink is going to pay
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
#26
Quote by PinoyxRockar
That girl at starbucks who recommended me this drink is going to pay

Yeah that's right... deliver the "package" to her "backdoor"


Take that as you may....
daytripper75

Bullieve


Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
#27
Hey, stop being mean to him, thousands of people die a year from caffeine overdoses.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
#28
If two shots of espresso has that effect on you then you are probably sensitive to caffeine, as two shots of espresso about is 100mg of caffeine which is the same as a regular cup of filter coffee.

Or, if you don't consume caffeinated beverages very often then it probably has more affect on you because your body can grow used to the effects of caffeine.

Either way, you'll be fine, just drink water and be prepared for a big crash.