Hello everyone.

I was in a local guitar shop yesterday, and a friend of mine runs it. I happened to say to him if he had any 'REALLY cheap guitars', incase he had somehting like a 5th hand encore strat for pennies that i would be tempted by .

He said he didnt have anything, but he said that there was a double neck in the back that has been in his back room for along tim now. And he only re-discovered last week. All i can tell you is that it is white, sg style (a rather nice SG shape actually) 4 humbuckers, 12/6 setup, bolt on, block in lays and 2 unfinished necks. And it plays remarkably well!!

He was saying that he knows NOTHING about the guitar and that it must have been left in for an upgrade all that time ago, or something like that. It is 'used' he said, only because he never ordered one it

When i say used i mean it has plastic over the pups and the pup selector and truss rod covers. NO visible damage to the body, NO neck warp, nothing dodgy like that. The only fault i could give it is that there is a slight uneveness where the neck meets the body. And there is an absoultly tiny hairline crack in the finish where the neck meets the body. But i do know that these neck flaws are common in import guitars, and bolt ons in general. My Epi Lp has a few and they have remained unchanged for 3 years now. So i dont think that it is a cause for concern.

NOW

He offered it to me for £50 + my old Roland Cube amp which i was up trying to sell to him in the first place. Now i think that is amazing!!!

So what can y'all tell me about Atrics guitars???? There is very little info on the internet about them, so i figured that i would stand a better chance with you guys.

Peace out
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
I would've taken his arm off, I don't know anything about the brand, but it's a double neck, and for £50 and a Roland Cube, it's worth taking the chance on.
Quote by JackleCube
I would've taken his arm off, I don't know anything about the brand, but it's a double neck, and for £50 and a Roland Cube, it's worth taking the chance on.

Exactly my thoughts bro!

Still, i wouldnt mind knowing who they are... even if they have a Wal Mart grade reputation
Bazza

Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Anyone?
Bazza

Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
maybe it was sent from heaven to find a suitable champion to wield it.

IT COULD BE YOUR DESTINY.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius

Thats what im guessing aswell, but who knows
Bazza