Are there any shops in England that sell Edward guitars?

Cheers,
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
there are a few online dealers and i think that is it but you might be able to get one through an official esp dealer
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius

did you actually check the results of the search before you posted that? i get a feeling you didn't. because it isn't very helpful.

this is something i'd like to know for reference - there are so many people in "which gibson" threads yelling "EDWARDS TOKAI BURNY GRECO ORVILLE" yet these guitars seem quite hard to come by in particular locations.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Blompcube
did you actually check the results of the search before you posted that? i get a feeling you didn't. because it isn't very helpful.

this is something i'd like to know for reference - there are so many people in "which gibson" threads yelling "EDWARDS TOKAI BURNY GRECO ORVILLE" yet these guitars seem quite hard to come by in particular locations.

They are hard to come by, although there are certain stores that will export them to the us/uk, but you have to pay the fees. I've only found one, and can't remember the name right now. Search is ongoing. If you really want one, the best bet is to find a used one somewhere
Uhh... ebay is ur best bet. You could just go into ebay and check the site, usually there is a online store that you could find from the ebay page (which is the dealers site)
Quote by Blompcube

Well, the first two links seemed to sell some form of model, so...

There is always another alternative though to them brands...
And since TS is a RL friend, I may keep a secret
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Aug 11, 2009,