I notice that there doesn't seem to be a thread here with crap like this, but lets be fair, who doesn't love knowing and showing off little pockets of knowledge that serve no purpose whatsoever?

So come on, post some random twoddle here, but it MUST be true
Did you know my desk is made out of wood?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Davross makes 4 threads per minute.... Random enough?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
The average newborn human baby has about 270bones, but, when you grow into an adult you end up with only 206 bones in your body because many of them fuse together.

What is fascinating is that more than half of your 206 bones are found in your hands and feet.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The Searchbar is at the top right corner of the page.

if only it wasn't useless, telling people that...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by JayT44
Davross makes 4 threads per minute.... Random enough?

I have had an overwhelming amount of ideas today......most days none at all but today .....yep I smell the rubber burning
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by davrossss
If you put BBQ sauce on a scorpion it will sting itself to death

Nowai!

ὸ_ό
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by pawnshopguitars
If you have two beans, and you add two beans, it makes a very small casserole.

Blackadder ftw!
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Why do you make so many threads? Oh and because of that you are giving Tim Minchin a bad name
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
every second, americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate.

non-dairy cream is flammable.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Did you know that...
There's a time to make threads and a time to STOP MAKING THEM?
When I have to fart, I go to the server room because the low temperature, good ventilation, and the secure door make it the perfect environment to fact in.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
The phrase "as mad as a hatter" comes from the fact that Milliners used mercury to stiffen the fabric to make their hats which would drive them insane.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
The phrase "as mad as a hatter" comes from the fact that Milliners used mercury to stiffen the fabric to make their hats which would drive them insane.

I thought it was because of this fellow.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

A flock of crows is called a Murder of crows.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.