Have you tried one out? 'Cause whether you "should get it or not" is down to you, ultimately.
This is a good guitar, as always schecter tend to keep the high standards and i own 2 myself, one is the Loomis 7 which pretty mucg is based off this model (as well as the hellraiser). The only letdown really i think about these models are that the 24th fret is somewhat hard to reach in comparison to other six-stringed guitars schecter have. However this is not some major "error" in my opinion.

As i said i think the guitar is priceworthy and you should buy this one.. or get it for free if it is your birthday present
All my 7-strings are Schecters... they own
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by pete-c
Have you tried one out? 'Cause whether you "should get it or not" is down to you, ultimately.
I had a look around, but unfortunately none of my local shops stock Schecters =(

Quote by mikey_360
I'm sure there is a model without the floyd rose. That should bring the price down abit.

Part of the attraction - for me - is the floyd =P
But my budget can't exceed £400, so either way...
Last edited by Sherlock Holmes at Aug 11, 2009,