Love him? Hate him?

Post your opinions here. Discussion of the show rather than a bitch-fest, please.
Love him
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It looks like an interesting show but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.

^Clearly proving Gordon Ramsay is Jesus. Discuss.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

OMFG!!! I'm taking a **** right now and clicked n that and the first thing he says is "Stop touching yourself."

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Kensai
Love him

A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
he is awesome.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Love him but on HK he never is hard on minorities.

I was down with Mike winning S1, but Ralph and Petrozza should have won and that guy Rock was an idiot.
He comes off as a decent guy who is passionate about his proffession.
That being said, he is the sort who would cut your testicles off with a steak knife if you pissed him off in the kitchen!
Last edited by gerardk at Aug 11, 2009,
petrozza ftw.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Flibo
Ramsay, not Ramsey.

So that's why nothing came up when I searched...

lmao at petrozaa hahahaa

but on topic

I like him , his shows are good. I like watching Hells Kitchen.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
I like him. Not in a "I would do him" way, but I like how he's cool when he's not working, but when he is, he makes people cry.
Damn, I thought this thread was going to start with "... has died following a freak hot air balloon accident".

Shame, maybe next time...
he's a d-bag. wouldn't mind watching someone beat him on tv...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Love him. He's actually rather likable in the UK (original) version of Kitchen Nightmares.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Oh God, he does so much shit on telly nowdays.

His best programme was the original Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, that was brilliant in every way. Then he remade it in America and it was awful. Truly terrible, turned him into a family counsellor instead of a chef there trying to make a difference. And they added tv-movie synthy emotive music. Urgh.

Great cook though, I have a few of his books, there are some fantastic recipes there. I hope he gets back to doing Kitchen Nightmares here, not just the F-Word, which was just an ego trip. Apparently he hated doing it, too.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

His best programme was the original Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, that was brilliant in every way. Then he remade it in America and it was awful. Truly terrible, turned him into a family counsellor instead of a chef there trying to make a difference. And they added tv-movie synthy emotive music. Urgh.

Agreed... Us-version is sh*t.
¯|(°_o)/¯
I think they asked him too be overly offensive in the US version, he was never as vocal in the UK ones.
he is great because he is tough working, but outside of the kitchen he comes across as a pretty cool guy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki