I'm pretty close to buying one of these. I've done a ton of research and concluded that this one would be the best for me.
Anyone have one of these UX1's? What do you guys think about it? Is it a good audio interface in your opinion, or is there something wrong with it?

Also about the POD farm software: I've got a 2.4 ghz, 1 gb RAM laptop running on XP, will the POD farm lag if I use it. Will my CPU not cope with it? Even if it does i have the family computer which should easily manage this software.
So any brief reviews of this product?
I have a UX2, and I love it. There are better interfaces out there, but not for the price of the UX#. Pod Farm isn't bad, but I also recommend "obtaining" Guitar Rig 3.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
I have a UX2, and I love it. There are better interfaces out there, but not for the price of the UX#. Pod Farm isn't bad, but I also recommend "obtaining" Guitar Rig 3.

I "obtained" Guitar Rig 3 and like it a hell of a lot, its awesome. I don't know about the Pod Farm but I have heard it being used and it sounds pretty good.
Check the Guitar Amp VST Thread, and you will not be impressed with guitar rig after you tried that stuff there, GR is just too old to cope up with the newer standards. I legally own GR3 too.

As for interface ill recommend Guiter Rig mobile, since its the same interface that is included in GR3 kontrol edition, withoud the buttons. and its very mobile. easy to bring with you.
Last edited by GisleAune at Aug 11, 2009,