hi ^^ ,
i am new here so please forgive me if i posted it in the wrong forum XP
anyway i can't decide what amp to buy , Peavy Vyper 30w , or Roland Cube 30w , i am not playing live or something and i dont have a band , i really like the following bands , Dimmu borgir , Children of Bodom , Simple plan , The All-american rejects , Metallica , Slayer ,Avenged Sevenfold, Matchbook Romance, Escape the fate and a lot more.. i know they all don't play the same genre but that's what i like , i really like Heavy Distortion or overdrive sounds , and on the other hand i really like high gain sounds (like avenged sevenfold's tone or Matchbook romance or escape the fate),
anyway what amp do you think will give me the best results ?
thanks for reading ,
Oryou.
i would go for the vyper unless you plan on running good fx in front of the cube. the vyper just covers way more sounds than the cube can.
My Main Gear

guitars
gibson sg special faded
Fender Stratocaster (turning it into the black strat relic!)
cort stat 2t
ventura (ibanez artcore lawsuit era copy)
'74 alvarez acoustic

amps
peavy transtube express 112
thanks =] (you are the 2nd guy telling that tells me to buy the viper xD) any more suggestions? =\
Ive played Vypers down at the local Music shop quite a bit, and ^ this cat is spot on. If the first amp I bought was a Vyper, I'd probably still be playing it. I have only good things to say about the Vyper.

UG tends to reccomend this amp quite a bit. Thats more a testament to its quality than anything.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204