Does anyone here DJ? Whether its Electronic Dance Music or metal or rock or anything?

I recently got into it. I've done a couple Electro House and Trance mixes. I bought a MIDI controller and its coming in the mail today!!! *excitement*.
Prepare to loose many hours of your life they are soo addicting to play around with
Quote by Cyanide176
Prepare to loose many hours of your life they are soo addicting to play around with

I went to my friend's house the other day to help him fix his xbox 360, and instead watched him try to fix it while I played A Tribe Called Quest on his turntables and mixed tracks around. It's addicting
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by ToughGuy123
Please tell me that isn't real.

Where've you been man, it's real alright.

My cousin DJs for parties. I sometimes tag along and help out. Its really fun but i just can't see how he can do that weekend after weekend.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
I tried to...but then I was afraid at getting shot at the clubs that my friends DJ'ed at.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
I produce DnB and I cant be bothered to spend enough to become a DJ but it does appeal to me. I am working on a mix though but the cheats' way
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
ermm theres one I did for the recent contest on here but its mixed awefully because I had about an hour before the deadline. I havent really got round to finishing anything but Ive got a couple of remixes in the pipeline (Gorrilaz and RATM)
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
The only good DJ in the world is that guy that plays for Limp Bizkit.

The rest are crap.
Signatures Are Stupid
Quote by Bassist1992

The rest are crap.

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
DJ TALENT

hell ye
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Quote by Bassist1992

The rest are crap.

I realy hope you're trolling..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Bassist1992

The rest are crap.

hahahahahahaha you are a moron
LIVERPOOL FC
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Is it as easy as it looks?

No.

I really wish I could afford some decks. I've been playing around with UltraMixer (Google it for links), but you can only do so much without analog control of the tempo.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)