Most of the time when i turn on my computer the fan and all the lights on it come on but then it just stays like that and windows wont load. its a pentium 4 cheap custom job and im wondering if its the hard drive bus wire.

anyone able to help or give me advice on how to fix it i'm pretty stumped.
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Buy a new one.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
What's POST do?
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Quote by Ylasto
At least it's still better than Apple.

are you nuts?

Apple computer are awesome there just not gaming machines, now if you were into doing 3D creations and add special effects into a home movie nothing beats Apple.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Quote by Ylasto
At least it's still better than Apple.

At least my MacBook successfully boots all the time.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by invision2212
are you nuts?

Apple computer are awesome there just not gaming machines, now if you were into doing 3D creations and add special effects into a home movie nothing beats Apple.

You're an 05er and still don't understand what a troll is?
But, will it at least shoe?

/fail

Could be anything from a f*cked drive to the whole motherboard, processor and whatnot having died. Take it to a pro.
Happened to me. Check if the video card is well connected.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by TheQuailman
But, will it at least shoe?

/fail

Could be anything from a f*cked drive to the whole motherboard, processor and whatnot having died. Take it to a pro.

Quailman stealing my joke
Quote by invision2212
are you nuts?

Not really. Your $1700 imac doesn't beat my $1700 game rig that will do everything else the Apple will do better....except the coffee it makes is a little bland sometimes.

OP post up PSOT!!!
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Your videocard is loose, or your motherboard is gone to pieces...
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
well thanks anyways those who didnt have a PC vs APPLE war. i'll try some more stuff. damn thing its why i am no longer a regular on the pit
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by gillehy
well thanks anyways those who didnt have a PC vs APPLE war. i'll try some more stuff. damn thing its why i am no longer a regular on the pit

If you had an Apple, you wouldn't have that problem...It blocks Pit Spam©
Quote by wizards?
Actually, since I made it first, you'd be admitting that you're as lame as I am.

All right, all right, you are the bigger sucker out of the two of us.

Anyway,

(You're the chick.)
Quote by wizards?
Actually, since I made it first, you'd be admitting that you're as lame as I am.

Yeah? Well I'm as lame as both of you

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.