Poll: Which colour Bionicle is best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which colour Bionicle is best?
Red
41 22%
Blue
21 11%
Green
28 15%
Brown
12 6%
Black
31 16%
White
56 30%
Voters: 189.
Page 1 of 4
I was just cleaning through some old boxes of toys and I found some Bionicle. For anyone who doesn't know what they are, they were these action figures made by lego. Kinda like the power rangers but chunky-looking. Did anyone else used to collect these?

hell ya i had like 20 and my white one always won. FCK YEAH!
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
It's robot legos.

If you were a kid and didn't own at least one, there was something wrong with you.
I used to love Bionicle, the white one was my favorite. I saw the new ones, they're so complex now.
The white one was ALWAYS the best. I also rebuilt mine so they all had like double swords and then big shields or they'd have two hooks on one hand and then a sword on the other. It was pretty sweet.
Hell yes! Bionicles OWN!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I was scared of them and thought they came to life Just like in the ads

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by jgou812
I used to love Bionicle, the white one was my favorite. I saw the new ones, they're so complex now.

Yeah they started getting too fiddly. The best ones were the second generation, where they got all that kick ass armour.

Quote by imdeth
I had about 6 of them from this set.

They were pretty boring after you made them.

how were they boring? me and my friend would like make them fight and do awsome super moves and stuff and ended up smashing eachother to bits. i'm getting turned on just thinking about it!
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Dude I remember them. They were awsome, I played with them all the time. I was so proud of myself when I was done building them
Oh yes. I loved bionicles to death. My brother owns all the ones i had now.
Sail upon the open skies
I found some bionicles, but they had this sticky white liquid all over them. I don't remember that.
yea they were so awesome, the first black one with the claws always was my favorite, had a few of the first and 2nd generation, and 1 of those enemy things how were they called? cant remember :P

edit: still dont have a name but heres a pic:

i had the green one of these
Last edited by Benjami at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by iwontwait
I loved the enemy ones too, the ones that curled into balls were amazing!

Yah! Those rocked too!
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
I think I still have the movie on dvd somewhere. Anyone else watch that? I'm thinking of busting it out for some old school watching.
Holy shit.

I haven't thought about these since I was maybe 11. They owned bigtime.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I think I still have the movie on dvd somewhere. Anyone else watch that? I'm thinking of busting it out for some old school watching.
you mean the animated movie were the little guy turns into the golden dude in the end? :P
i still have that somewhere as well i think x]
not going to watch though
I love Lego and shiz like that, but those Bionicle were too simple if you ask me.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

i dont rememeber that, but i remember i got like a CD-ROM for the computer. anyone else get this?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
^that has no place here!
bionicles were the shit

edit:woops that was to diegarbageman. a bit late there
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Last edited by cap'n curry at Aug 11, 2009,
I the first three generations of the Bionicles and then all of the enemy thing. I also had those super sets like a gold one or something as well as one that was a massive suit that you could put one in. It had a rocket and **** but i reworked it so it had the green axe in the claws. God i ****ing loved those things.

EDIT: i hate the brown one. And not in a racist way. He just sucks.
SOAS
Last edited by SystemOfASteve at Aug 11, 2009,
**** YEAH! And my bro collects them still

we have the best ones.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Yeah they started getting too fiddly. The best ones were the second generation, where they got all that kick ass armour.

Yea the second generation was kick ass. I had all of them, one of the enemies that curled up into balls, and some of the ones from the pick that Benjami posted They were all I ever asked for on christmas and my birthday. I forget what happened, but i have none of them anymore , but i do still have the movie.

JimEdit: I say poll for which color Bionicle was the coolest. I vote red
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Last edited by jimivancobain at Aug 11, 2009,

These toy's aren't old at all ,you youngsters.
i remembered thees things as an outcast and sellout of the Lego Genre.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I fucking loved those things back in elementary school, collected any and all of them I could. Although now I think the new ones are too simplified, they look, for lack of a better term, cheap. Ohh Bionicle, not what you used to be

My brothers favorite.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by jimivancobain
Yea the second generation was kick ass. I had all of them, one of the enemies that curled up into balls, and some of the ones from the pick that Benjami posted They were all I ever asked for on christmas and my birthday. I forget what happened, but i have none of them anymore , but i do still have the movie.

JimEdit: I say poll for which color Bionicle was the coolest. I vote red

Can I add a poll now that the thread's been made?
Quote by The Shroom420
Then when you got enough of them, you could put em together and make MEGABIONICLE!

omg I have an awesome megabionicle.\

well its not that awesome. Its one of those little round guys with the fangs but I added these huge wing things and like 4 extra arms. I should take a pic and post lol

I used to love playing with those things. THey took it too far with video games and **** though

EDIT: who else made tthe trip to toys r us to pick up that free "copper mask of greatness"? I did!
Last edited by Tedward at Aug 11, 2009,
Page 1 of 4