So late last night I was driving around in my sweet-ass ride and ran out of gas and had to walk home.

I was supposed to give my friend a ride somewhere this morning, so I called him on my way back to pick up the car.

I told him I had stalled the car, and he said something back, but I couldn't understand what he said because of the traffic nearby. It didn't sound like my friend so I asked who I was talking to and then he hung up. At this point I thought maybe his brother had answered the phone so I didn't bother calling again (turns out I had the wrong number).

A little bit later he kept sending text messages about how stealing cars is a bad idea and that I should return the car and apologize. I thought he was just fucking with me so I ignored them and proceeded to gas up the car.

Then shortly after I got a call from a cop. He said that someone called from my number saying that they had stolen a car. The moron that I called got "stalled" mix up with "stole" and called the cops.

tl;dr
Ran car out of gas. Called friend I was supposed to pick up next morning to tell him I "stalled" the car. Had called wrong number, guy hung up the phone thinking I told I "stole" the car. He called the cops.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
cool story bro... indeed. what's the point? blog it.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
so the cops let u go when u explained?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
You should've called the cop racist and refused to ID yourself. That'll show him.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You think that's an interesting story?

Yesterday i spent 5 hours on Xbox.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Absolutely commendable anecdote, consort.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
When I read the opening sentence for the first time, I for somehow got the idea that you were "riding your friend's sweet ass", for whatever reason. I just wanted to say that. Thanks for listening.

EDIT: It'd have been more interesting that way I think.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Aug 11, 2009,
Wow, that is actually very interesting

Now, I can steal a car, call up a random number, say that I stole the car, and when the cops call, I just say "Noo I said stall, so there's nothing to see here", and I'll get away with it!
I was one time all alone at my house, right?
And some teens walked by and threw a egg at my ****ing window, I called them pricks, proceeded to
kick their asses. And then one of the kid pulls out a knife, and trys to jab me.But being as quick as i am I Dodged it and punched him straight in the face. Then my mom pulled up and said Your moving with your auntie in Fresno, CA.
Lol by the way, im dead serious.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
lol it wasn't that long that u had to rite a tl;dr.

but yea, cool story i guess. wat was ur sweet-ass ride anyways?

A cavalier.

Enthralling tale, brother.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by The Shroom420
Wow, that is actually very interesting

Now, I can steal a car, call up a random number, say that I stole the car, and when the cops call, I just say "Noo I said stall, so there's nothing to see here", and I'll get away with it!

Until they ask you for registration.
How does someone run out of gas? Like...I don't understand.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Gyroscope
A cavalier.

But cavaliers are badass, yeah?

(only saying that cause i have one...)
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I was playing CoD and this guy tried to knife me, I heard him, turned around, he missed me with a noob tube, and BANG, popped him in the head to win the round.

Cool story bro?

I thought this thread was meant to be for sharing them, .. so we just read the OP and say cool story bro?
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by TooFast
How does someone run out of gas? Like...I don't understand.

'Cause I don't pay attention to things I should.
that was a f*cking gay ass story, bro
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Demonology
I was playing CoD and this guy tried to knife me, I heard him, turned around, he missed me with a noob tube, and BANG, popped him in the head to win the round.

Cool story bro?

I thought this thread was meant to be for sharing them, .. so we just read the OP and say cool story bro?