for some reason my # of forum posts wont go past 140, it goes there and then jumps back to 137? do you lose the posts is the thread gets closed or what?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
The count does not count for pits.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The posts dont pit for count
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Pit counts for does the not.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
the not counts for pit you
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
i dont get it...
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Count Pittula will not suck your blood.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
you count the pit will not.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
"Fear me not!", he loudly but softly spoke as he slowly walked down the now rotting stairs. The strange man approached from the ruins I used to live, which I now was visiting. The man was old; even in such a conspicuous void of light I could tell from the way he moved, the slow motions towards me were not in a hurry and some times it seemed like he limped. "Be not afraid, boy!". He seemed eager to reassure me that his intents were not of a malicious kind.

He had moved even closer now, light was slowly filling his face as he walked towards me and the candlelamp I was holding. I could see his skin, pale as a antique bust and intermittently covered by grey patches of facial hair. Like islands the patches manifested themselves, distant from eachother, separated by the pale skin. I wondered when he had last showered and contemplated offering him some of my water to clean up his dirty face.

At last he had limped his way over to me. Like I suspected this man was without a home, every inch of his body revealed this and that he was a man who travelled much. Perhaps a drifter? It mattered little. I stared into his eyes and his eyes into mine for what seemed like aeons. He opened his mouth as to speak, and muttered word after word about his fate and how he ended up here, in my old home. I cared little for this and it looked like he noticed my boredom and anxiousness. He started speaking again, this time louder and what he said settled my anxiousness for years to come. He said "Fear not, my boy, for posts in the pit do not count."
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Does the pit count chips?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Kensai
"Fear me not!", he loudly but softly spoke as he slowly walked down the now rotting stairs. The strange man approached from the ruins I used to live, which I now was visiting. The man was old; even in such a conspicuous void of light I could tell from the way he moved, the slow motions towards me were not in a hurry and some times it seemed like he limped. "Be not afraid, boy!". He seemed eager to reassure me that his intents were not of a malicious kind.

He had moved even closer now, light was slowly filling his face as he walked towards me and the candlelamp I was holding. I could see his skin, pale as a antique bust and intermittently covered by grey patches of facial hair. Like islands the patches manifested themselves, distant from eachother, separated by the pale skin. I wondered when he had last showered and contemplated offering him some of my water to clean up his dirty face.

At last he had limped his way over to me. Like I suspected this man was without a home, every inch of his body revealed this and that he was a man who travelled much. Perhaps a drifter? It mattered little. I stared into his eyes and his eyes into mine for what seemed like aeons. He opened his mouth as to speak, and muttered word after word about his fate and how he ended up here, in my old home. I cared little for this and it looked like he noticed my boredom and anxiousness. He started speaking again, this time louder and what he said settled my anxiousness for years to come. He said "Fear not, my boy, for posts in the pit do not count."

Tis beautiful
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
post pits in the count for not
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ