Well, it sounds good for being such cheap guitar. Looks good too.
The only thing that kinda ruined the whole review for me was that the guitar wasn't in tune..
You'll hear it especially if you listen to the part where you play "Everlasting God".

Say what you want about how the guitar sounds, but it was a good review! You played in different styles, modes and genres. And you didn't use a capo during the whole review (a lot of people tend to do that).. so, good job!

Let me guess, you play in a worshipband right?
^ Ah yes, i heard the out of tune bit then, i cringed a bit but never mind :P

I play in the services in my church, don't have a specific worship band of my own, but you can probably tell i mainly play worship just from my acoustic style :P Then i often play through my Dad's Laney acoustic amp and it sound even more gorgeous than alone! perfect combo!

TM
great review, but i don't think thats zebrawood.. i've got the ibanez zebrawood acoustic, it looks quite a bit different. i thought that one there was figured maple top and sides.

here's a picture of mine

anyway, it definitely makes me want another exotic wood guitar! great review, man.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
whatever that guitar was that you used it looked AWESOME. i'm definitely going to have a look around and see if i can find one to play.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip