Hey UG.

The other night i left my leads plugged in my Bad Monkey and the battery died. I swapped it for the battery i use in my wah. The wah works correctly and this battery worked while it was in my wah, in the Bad Monkey it doesn't

Any ideas??

Cheers.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Bad Monkey may take more juice to run

Hard to say without actually having it infront me... Try connecting it to a power supply or popping in a fresh battery and see what happens..
the battery taken from the wah might have had enough voltage to power the wah but didnt fo' the badmonkey.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by Oosh.
Hey UG.

The other night i left my leads plugged in my Bad Monkey and the battery died. I swapped it for the battery i use in my wah. The wah works correctly and this battery worked while it was in my wah, in the Bad Monkey it doesn't

Any ideas??

Cheers.

Make sure your input is fully in the socket to trigger power on. (I know, but best to check.)
Make sure the 9v prongs are fully wrapped around the terminals of the battery. (they may have been bent in transfer.

Do you get dry signal through? because that means it has power, and it's an effect problem. If that's the case, make sure the footswitch is fully on and straight and depresses correctly.

This may seem obvious, but it's best to check.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Bad Monkey may take more juice to run

Hard to say without actually having it infront me... Try connecting it to a power supply or popping in a fresh battery and see what happens..

I can imagine this being the problem, the Bad Monkey needing more juice. Thanks to all that helped!
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112