Page 1 of 2
it seems to me that 1 out of 3 people are British. dont care but curious. is this website from there or r they jealus of American main stream internet culture? Im not looking for insults just awnsers. i callz em as i seez em
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
Actually, about a third of UGers are American, and less than 10% are British (if I remember correctly). UG itself is based in the States, but jealousy has nothing to do with the number of Brits on here. Or any other nationality, for that matter

EDIT: My mistake, apparently it's based in Russia
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Perfection 101
Actually, about a third of UGers are American, and less than 10% are British (if I remember correctly). UG itself is based in Russia, but jealousy has nothing to do with the number of Brits on here. Or any other nationality, for that matter

fixed
Last edited by huevomax at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Perfection 101
Actually, about a third of UGers are American, and less than 10% are British (if I remember correctly). UG itself is based in the States, but jealousy has nothing to do with the number of Brits on here. Or any other nationality, for that matter

yeah, I highly doubt it's about jealousy.
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
it's the evening in Britain.
It's the middle of the day in most of america.

that is your answer.

Quote by Perfection 101

UG is based in Russia and run by Russians. Indeed, they're called the 'Russian team'.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Perfection 101

I thought UG was based in Russia?
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
hmm maybe it just me.
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
Quote by Perfection 101

I thought it was Russia
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Perfection 101

I'm pretty sure UG is based in Russia.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Perfection 101

UG is based in Russia, amirite?
and most stupid and/or pathetic thread of the day goes to...

MORELLO_WANNABE!!!!

claps all round
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
TS, why are you on this website? Are you jealous of Russian internet culture?

So just SHUT your face, and take a seat,
'Cause after all you're just talking MEAT...

Last.fm

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
maybye it matters about the places where most guitarists are located? i reckon as a proportion most guitar players are located in england
crypticslaughtr wrote:
WOOT WOOT HIT THE LIGHTS!!! I LOVE MEGADETH!!!!11111

I pay for my music
Yes I am jealous of the mainstream internet culture from the former colonies therefore I visit this site.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
muhahaha (evil laugh) we English shall overthrow your American culture, because tea is amazing.
that is all.
goodbye
the smell of old people depresses me, and I have a fear of side partings.

the British rule one day we shall overthrow you.
muhahahah (evil laugh)

that is all.
i'm off for a cup of tea now so goodbye.
I think there are more prominent UK'ers then there are US'ers.

I think Americans prefer to lurk
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
the brits that have any sense use this webiste. The best one for guitar forums and tabs.
LIKE ME XD
the guys on here are always willing to help .
Thanks XD
the brits that have any sense use this webiste. The best one for guitar forums and tabs.
LIKE ME XD
the guys on here are always willing to help .
Thanks XD
Last time their was a poll on where do you live it was tied between America and Britian with the highest vote of 96.
The reason alot of brits are on this website is because if you type any tab into google, this id the first site that comes up most of the time.
im american,
but i think about 2/3s of the american people here are too lazy to post.
were lazy....
Quote by deaththrashcore
I'm from the U.S. ... I didn't know we had our own culture.

What? Are you that stupid?
Quote by bluesrocker101
Hmm, you might just be my favorite Oct. 06er.

Quote by acdc51502112
agreed

The site is based in Russia and the internet was invented by a Brit. The site is in English which is in Britain. It's hardly American culture, is it?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
that would make 2 billion brits

if only

*sips tea*

Indeed.
*Leans back and sips tea*

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
It depends what time of day you go on...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by DieGarbageMan
that would make 2 billion brits

if only

*sips tea*

Oh the glorious potential
Sly Troll is Sly.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Lollage123
Jealous? Of American culture?

*sips tea and pets corgi*
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
WTF??? ^

dentists?? lmao

*leans back, sips tea, pets corki, smokey a pipe, asks jeeves to run me a bath*

ahhh, britania!
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Sorry, but why would we be jealous of American culture?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
They want our pretty women.

And for the record, America is a heterogenised society.

There is no defined culture besides consumerism and the media, which happens to exist in every country, just in highest concentration here I believe.
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by epiless
im american,
but i think about 2/3s of the american people here are too lazy to post.
were lazy....

Are you still lazy?
Quote by cam_sampbell
Sorry, but why would we be jealous of American culture?

I didn't know there was such a thing.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Page 1 of 2