I wrote this song in a couple of days, with the intention to write some melodic and progresive metal. There are no lyrics, but I could write them, but I'm intrested if this song is any good. So please, comment.
Attachments:
Project 1.zip
the first three bars seemed kinda out of place there (nothing a little bass cant fix) and the net four bars after that just seemed kinda wierd. You should try adding in a band or an orchestra to fix those little fills. Otherwise a great song 8/10.

Please Help me edit my song!!!!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1180637
I've listened to your stuff...Man,...it's horrible This chromatic scale'-ish intro is awful. It's doesn't work this way. Delete the keyboard parts - they are ruing this song. Bars from 77 - are off time, many dissonances. Sorry, maybe it's your first track, but...it's bad. Non-proggish, simple non-melodic "riffs". But don't kill yourself - write more new songs ))
Quote by Tom Araya
I've listened to your stuff...Man,...it's horrible This chromatic scale'-ish intro is awful. It's doesn't work this way. Delete the keyboard parts - they are ruing this song. Bars from 77 - are off time, many dissonances. Sorry, maybe it's your first track, but...it's bad. Non-proggish, simple non-melodic "riffs". But don't kill yourself - write more new songs ))

Thank you for the advices
I'll try more harder!