so far i've seen of these and i wonder if you guys have

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way / Universally Speaking music video

By The Way is based on a fanboy stalker who drives the lead singer Anthony to ...i dont actually know where but at the start of the video you see he has a magazine in his hand that he uses to flag the taxi down.. which he doesnt have at the end of the video.

meanwhile, the Universally Speaking video is about the same fanboy seeing RHCP live, you see at the end he gives the magazine in the taxi Anthony left behind back to him on stage!

pretty cool, i've also noticed some bon jovi songs have "tommy and alison" (i think alison?) in (these are people mentioned in their song Living On A Prayer.

anymore?
In "hey jude" Paul swears. I think he says something like "****ing hell" which you can hear if you really listen at around 2:58 (atleast on my version)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by red_hot_chili18
pretty cool, i've also noticed some bon jovi songs have "tommy and alison" (i think alison?) in (these are people mentioned in their song Living On A Prayer.

Gina. How can you confuse Gina with Alison?
the book he uses to get the cab is a biography of The Germs or something I think
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
- The fact that "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull is about a pedophile

- Black Stone Cherry has a line in "Please Come In" that goes "I hope she plays guitar
with flowers in her hair". The Led Zeppelin song "Going To California" has a similar line.

- The beginning of the second verse in "Things We Go Through" by Hawk Nelson talks about me. My name is Kyle and I did blame myself for my parents divorce.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
In "hey jude" Paul swears. I think he says something like "****ing hell" which you can hear if you really listen at around 2:58 (atleast on my version)

I don't think it's paul, I'm pretty sure it's John. Paul said something like "You played the wrong chord" and John replied "Bloody hell".
I once heard Ringo do some decent drumming.. I was horribly horribly drunk tho..
@dbostwick
Quote by Kensai

is this the Anthology version that begins with a talk anyway?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King

No it's the one on the album 1. Just type into youtube "Hey Jude Hell".
Actually, the line is "I hope she plays guitar with flowers in her hair".
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by due 07
I don't think it's paul, I'm pretty sure it's John. Paul said something like "You played the wrong chord" and John replied "Bloody hell".

It sounds alot like paul

According to http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071112063401AA8KZtw it's paul but yahoo answers is like a poor man's wikipedia. Still, I'm satisfied

Quote by Venice King

Nah it's the non-talk
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Chikao42
Actually, the line is "I hope she plays guitar with flowers in her hair".

Oh, I forgot to type the rest
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
also i think ive seen this in a thread before but beginning of domination you hear vinnie say "fart stinks like a motherf ucker!"
Quote by due 07
No it's the one on the album 1. Just type into youtube "Hey Jude Hell".

wooops I was thinking of Let It Be anyway
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Nine Inch Nails

Hurt: "If I could start over/a million miles away"
All the Love In the World: "I've become a million miles aw(ay)/why do you get all the love in the world?"
1,000,000: "I feel a million miles away/I don't feel anything at all"

Down In It: "just then a tiny little dot caught my eye/it was just about Too small to see/but I watched it way too long/and that dot was pulling me/Down."
Only: "The tiniest little dot caught my eye and it turned out to be a scab/and i just had this funny feeling like i just knew it was something bad"
Go Veg.