I'm thinking of a Jackson DK2,

Knowing me I'm going to keep Dive Bombing and do crazy whammy bar tricks.

So I want to know are there good?

I've heard mixed reviews, some saying there good other says it's not.

I'm really confused.

Thank you.
They're decent, I've used them before, they hold tune decently, they will go out of tune with some CRAZY tricks, but for most people, they're great.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

They're ok, I've used them, but they're not as good as the higher end Ibanez bridges, haven't tried an Original Floyd Rose so can't compare them to them. I wouldn't suggest them if you're doing crazy tricks.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Mine is really great. Holds tuning very well. The ONLY problem I've had is that the bar itself became malleable and eventually broke over the course of a year and a half or so. But, order a replacement bar if that happens and you're good to go!
They're decent, they will hold tune for light whammy use not for divebombing and going crazy. But trust me once you get past the novelty of haveing one you probaly will only be doing light use of it.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Jackson LFRs are one of the top LFRs besides Ibanez' edge pros imo.

Like the guy a couple of posts above said, my Jackson provided bar also snapped after a few month's use, but the bridge itself is very good, and very stable.
My favorite...Black floyd rose strat jackson <3...A bit difficult with the tuning but they're lovley
Quote by gstacey1
They're decent, they will hold tune for light whammy use not for divebombing and going crazy. But trust me once you get past the novelty of haveing one you probaly will only be doing light use of it.

you must have got a lemon
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL