So I went to Best Buy and picked up a Danelectro Fish & Chips to increase the EQ versatility on my Tiny Terror.

OMG! Scooped to play teh br00talz?!?!

Also, I got in some new products from Brit Picks. Their new silicone enhanced picks on the bottom row, and the "crystal" see-through picks on top.

Side note #1: I downloaded some apps so that I can record "midi" drums in GarageBand with my RockBand drums. Pretty cool stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNz7EyJ0kr4

Side note #2: I picked up a Swatch in Switzerland on my recent trip to Europe.
Last edited by AJS19 at Aug 11, 2009,
Nice stuff. Happy New Watch Day!
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by TheLetheProject
How is the Fish n' Chips? It's only $30, so that makes me a litttle sceptikal.

HNP&PD!

It's decent. I'm sure the MXR 6-band/10-band EQ's are better, but I guess you get what you pay for. It gets a little noisy with the treble frequencies cranked way up, but i'm mainly using it as a solo boost to cut through the mix better, and to have more EQ control with the TT. It's cheap, and it works. That's my two cents.
HNPD! I really wanna try one of those Dano EQ's I just don't ever see them in stores around here.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Congrats on the NSD, but an EQ does not increase an amplifier's versatility.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Congrats on the NSD, but an EQ does not increase an amplifier's versatility.

Would tweakability be a better way to put it? The single knob EQ versus a 7 band?