If anyone knows about this legendary dish, just tell everyone how much you like it. Or post a picture of it. Or shoop a posted picture of it.

PHO
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
wat?
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
wat?

You obviously haven't been blessed by it's glory.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
I do not know what it is, am too lazy to google. so tl;dg (didn't google). But it is semi-relavant to my interests.
It's like the fountain of youth, in a bowl. You kids need to get out more often.
Quote by cokronk
It's like the fountain of youth, in a bowl. You kids need to get out more often.

Ohhh so it's the fountain of youth. Why didn't you say so? I know what that is.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
the title somehow SOUNDS to me familiar and it makes me think this thread is oging to get closed.

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Am I the only one that thought you meant 'Fuck you all'?

this
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Pho is possibly the most delicious food ever for a cold Winter's day
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
Quote by HunterRiggs10

Is Google doinitrite?

Yes. I so want to hit up the Vietnamese place for dinner.
Quote by CoreysMonster
*sigh*

*reported*

Is there no Pho in Germany?
I'm vietnamese so I get this good stuff homemade =D
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise