Hi, I just bought this amp and I need to use it in 220v because I am not from USA , in the back of the amp is marked with a pen : 120V/60hz and F2.5AL/250V on the fuse.

There is some way to fix this without buying a step down converter? Thanks.

PD: I have a converter but it is only 50W and the amp consumes 200W.
Last edited by Esti_Sonata at Aug 11, 2009,

Those units can not be converted, you would have to change the main power transformer or use an external step-up transformer.




Stacy Puckett
Customer Service Rep
U.S. Music Corp.