Page 1 of 3
Okay, so I was walking up to the shop, when I see a woman squating and peeing on the side of the pavement by a bush. With her baby in it's pram beside her. And her friend standing with her own baby and pram, smoking (her, not the pram. It wasn't on fire.)

So, naturally, I rushed home to tell UG.

What's the most socially unacceptable thing you've seen recently/ever?
Once this old confused lady lifted her skirt and started crapping in the middle of an aisle at a local grocery store.

as I was leaving I heard a clerk say "**** you, I AM NOT cleaning that crap up. fire me if you must, but I am not cleaning up that old hag crap"
Some black guy was drinking from the wrong fountain.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CoreysMonster
Once this old confused lady lifted her skirt and started crapping in the middle of an aisle at a local grocery store.

as I was leaving I heard a clerk say "**** you, I AM NOT cleaning that crap up. fire me if you must, but I am not cleaning up that old hag crap"

That's so wrong.
I saw a guy pull his pants down and sit on another man's face while he was passed out, passed out guy woke up, screamed got up and gave the other guy a high five... I wish that story was made up but it wasn't

Quote by Kensai

Harsh and hilarious..
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Aug 11, 2009,
a drunkard telling his friends (two empty beer bottles) how much he dislikes homosexuals
Quote by joshua122593
Someone ran naked around the school.

It's in youtube, I think.

if running naked through a school is socially unacceptable, well then I am Brandon Boyd.
I work at mcdonalds, so i see a great variety of people who have no clue how the world works

a few days ago a massive fat guy with more hair than my dogs on his back with no shirt, and tiny ass jean shorts unbuttoned cus they couldn't button over his stomach, handlbar mustache and his wife had massive died blonde 80s white trash hair just wearing a bra and same type of shorts, fat as well, and they were driving a raised beat to hell pickup truck, I see plenty of people like that lol, but ya mcdonalds doesn't attract the most civilized people
Was at the beach with a group of friends in the evening.
some girl went swimming and ended up almost drowning, so she was passed out on the beach. and some twat who tagged allong kept shining his flash light between her legs and laughed.

That was the last time he came allong
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Last edited by Piel at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
is this your special bush?

i wouldn't call it special, its like a mother to me

the bush down birchdale road however,
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i wouldn't call it special, its like a mother to me

the bush down birchdale road however,

obviously you've never seen Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
Quote by eberg2
I work at mcdonalds, so i see a great variety of people who have no clue how the world works

a few days ago a massive fat guy with more hair than my dogs on his back with no shirt, and tiny ass jean shorts unbuttoned cus they couldn't button over his stomach, handlbar mustache and his wife had massive died blonde 80s white trash hair just wearing a bra and same type of shorts, fat as well, and they were driving a raised beat to hell pickup truck, I see plenty of people like that lol, but ya mcdonalds doesn't attract the most civilized people

AT first I thought the wife dies. But then I realized it was dyed....
I was in the music store trying out guitars and amps, and some mom walks in with a couple of kids about 4-6 years old. The kids just start banging on the expensive keyboards and drumset and the mom didn't do a thing (it was obvious they had no intention of buying anything, and they just dropped in to do that). That is highly unacceptable.

Edit: Oh wait, I thought this just said "Most unacceptable thing you've seen", not "Socially unacceptable". Oh well.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Aug 11, 2009,
This old dude opened the window of his truck and peed out the window...on the highway...while the vehicle was still in motion.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
this chicks facebook photo was her all drunken holding a beer and 6 months pregnant
One time, this guy passed out drinking after a rugby match. So what one of the coaches did was got his cock and dipped it in his mouth. The passed out guy (as far as I'm aware) doesn't know.
I was at Silverwood and some girls top came off at the wave pool. Not really socially unacceptable though, just awesome .
Quote by Stingray5
this chicks facebook photo was her all drunken holding a beer and 6 months pregnant

Barbara Bush?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I used to work at a grocery store. While putting the eggs out, I looked up to see a man fingering his gf/wife/*****/whatever in the middle of the of the ****ing aisle.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
I used to work at a grocery store. While putting the eggs out, I looked up to see a man fingering his gf/wife/*****/whatever in the middle of the of the ****ing aisle.

eww
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Kensai

Anyway, I was at a restaurant with my dad and a couple of his friends, and I don't remember how the conversation got to THIS point... but it ended with one of them saying to another "I'll bet you don't have a hair on your ass!" (In a joking way... not like, drunken yelling or something) So the accused stands up on the table, pulls his pants down, and tells him to "count 'em."

......it was an interesting night.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Last edited by thankyougermany at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Venice King
I saw a guy pull his pants down and sit on another man's face while he was passed out, passed out guy woke up, screamed got up and gave the other guy a high five... I wish that story was made up but it wasn't

Quote by Wednesday Bass
One time, this guy passed out drinking after a rugby match. So what one of the coaches did was got his cock and dipped it in his mouth. The passed out guy (as far as I'm aware) doesn't know.

Reminded me of this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNKFolneXuY
Last edited by blackflag49 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Rancid Ivy
This old dude opened the window of his truck and peed out the window...on the highway...while the vehicle was still in motion.

Hah! I did that when I was drunk and driving to a concert with some friends. There was some douchebag behind us in a convertible who wouldn't stop honking because he thought we were going too slow. So then we start to haul ass. I'm pissing out the window and aiming for this guy. We then cut across 4 lanes and take the nearest exit before he gets our license plate number.

So I guess the most socially unacceptable thing I've seen is something I've done.
Last edited by Seref at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by andy_thomas
If you don't stop. The entirety of UG is goign to show up at your door, And then proceed to disembowl you and everyone you know.

a fat chick
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
The most socially unacceptable thing Ive seen is a woman breatfeeding in public.

Dont they know that all men get a boner over that and want to suck on those supple milke filled goodies!?

The above post is a joke. The views expressed are not the views of the person who posted them
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Kensai

That is the first time Ive ever actually been appalled at something said in the pit.

needless to say i laughed

thats an eek stack. u definitely deserve it
This old lady grinding against a lamp post. I kind of felt sorry for her.
The name's Charlie!

Quote by Ur all $h1t
If Scotland wants to be a different country then go and get your independence properly and stop being pussys about it.

Quote by Stingray5

Ehh, my mum drank and smoked through pregnancy, I turned out fantastically. Obviously, that's not for me to judge.

I remember seeing a kid in France pissing in the middle of the pavement, just squatting down. It was in Limoges, I think. But then, that's not unacceptable there, it's tolerated.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by toxikooze

........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by Kensai

I leik music
Page 1 of 3