Hey guys!

I want one of these bad. I know they are super hard to come by now-a-days so I'm hoping someone here does not use theirs anymore. Believe me it would be in good hands and put to good use. I have an '08 Gibson Les Paul Studio Worn Cherry w/BB Pros (not like the 09 with 490 and 498s) I would be willing to trade straight up for or just buy off your hands.

Seriously, please sell me yours!

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
Quote by emma9393
its valuable, eh?

then i'm not selling it!

they're only worth somewhere around $400 or so, just difficult to come by for some reason. unless you're Alex Gaskarth, who owns like 8 of them.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
they're only worth somewhere around $400 or so, just difficult to come by for some reason. unless you're Alex Gaskarth, who owns like 8 of them.

what's the point of owning so many of the same guitar?
Quote by emma9393

what's the point of owning so many of the same guitar?

I've seen him play about 3 of them, different colors. Different tunings as well as backups would be the reason to own the same guitar multiple times. It's not worth alot but I am dying to have one.

My Les Paul is not worth that much either. I work for GC so my cost was little bit higher than what the SG-X is going for in the market used.

Please sell me yours!!! Please!!!

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
anyone? anyone at all?

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
In my few years on UG I've seen countless threads asking for the SG-X or SG-Z and I have NEVER seen someone sell one. I've wanted one for EVER but I've pretty much written it off as never happening. Good luck, though!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
it's gonna happen lol.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bumpity

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
ive been after one of these for more than 2 years, ive tried pretty much everything to get one. my advice to you would be to check ebay a lot. its the only place youll have a chance to get one. youll never find one on ultimate guitar. theyre not on there very often, but there is usually a decent one every month or two. the beach series always go very quickly so you should check as often as possible. ive seen a few go for under 700 so its not toooo bad.. but you will eventually find one. ive seen like 8 that i wouldve bought right away if i had the money :[ haha oh well. good luck!
they used to come up alot on ebay. not lately lol

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Hey, sorry about the shameless self-promo, but my Yellow '98 SG-X is up on eBay right now. Couple tiny issues, all fully disclosed in my 1,000,000-word auction text. Cosmetically pretty new-looking, as it had a high nut slot which I didn't deal with until last year, so it basically sat in its gig bag for a decade. FYI. Cheers.
Quote by Schmenge
Hey, sorry about the shameless self-promo, but my Yellow '98 SG-X is up on eBay right now. Couple tiny issues, all fully disclosed in my 1,000,000-word auction text. Cosmetically pretty new-looking, as it had a high nut slot which I didn't deal with until last year, so it basically sat in its gig bag for a decade. FYI. Cheers.

Would you consider any offers or is it just the auction?
Hey Mark,

I plan to keep it just a regular auction for a couple of reasons:

1) I wanna to exploit this guitar's appeal to collectors to the max so that I might feather my next as fully as possible with perhaps a bit left over for booze, drugs, and the company of those I'd be better off avoiding, and

2) The auction's already started, so to pull the guitar offa there with some lameass excuse would tend to violate the rules and would also screw those who have already bid in good faith, figuring that an auction is an auction, plus would kill my dream of the two competing snipers with deep pockets and a love of yellow guitars!

But thanks for asking, and for what little it's worth, anything that I didn't go on and on and on about is in as-new/no issue condition. So the electronics don't buzz, it has no buckle rash, the headstock wasn't broken off and then glued, the pickguard isn't all scratched up, etc. It really was pretty much on ice for ten years since I didn't get around to dealing with the "nut" issue 'til last year.

Cheers,
s
Ahh okay, I see. I'm really, really after one of these and don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle of an auction, if it falls through or anything like that, or you decide to sell it outwith ebay, give me a shout and I'll gladly take it off your hands and give it a good home!